Chapter 4

The next morning Maddie woke up in the airship, to the smell of fresh fruits and vegetables. She turned around and sat up, still half-asleep, the blanket is covering her, and noticed Sportacus making both of them breakfast.

"Hey, good morning!" he smiled brightly at her.

"Yeah, hey," she blinked and rubbed her eyes.

"Struggle to wake up?" he asked as he brought her the breakfast on a tray to bed.

"Well, we did some crazy stuff last night..." Maddie laughed and leaned to kiss him.

"Now come on, eat your breakfast before anything else happens," Sportacus drew back and laughed. Maddie laughed too and started to eat, when Sportacus's crystal started to flash.

"Someone's in trouble!" he said and went to the door of the airship.

"That early?" Maddie raised her brow skeptically.

"It's Stephanie!" he said as he looked through his telescope and Maddie chocked on her food.

"What?!" Maddie asked, but Sportacus already jumped down to save her.

Stephanie was walking on a wall around the town, when she suddenly lost her balance. She was ready to hit the ground, but eventually she didn't hit it.

"Sportacus!" she exclaimed as she looked up at her superhero-crush.

"Stephanie, are you ok?" he asked her as he put her down.

"Y-Yes, absolutely perfect!" she mumbled.

"Great, so if you don't need anything else, I..." Sportacus was about to leave back to the airship.

"Wait!" Stephanie called him and he turned around.

"Maybe... Maybe do you want to play tennis with me?" she asked and blushed.

"Sure!" he told her and she smiled, "But later, Maddie is still in airship and we were having breakfast, but we will come later, ok?" he said and left.

"Ok..." Stephanie groaned after he left.

*****

"So, have you thought what songs are you going to perform for the president in two weeks?" Sportacus asked Maddie as he sat next to her to eat his breakfast.

"NO!" she screamed as she realized the big event is in less than two weeks.

"Relax, you have time!" Sportacus tried not to laugh at her stress.

"No, I don't! I have to pick 5 songs, practice them, then see if they are all good or if I want to change any of them, and if so, practice on the new songs I chose," she told him breathless.

"Ok, then how about you will start today? I can help you if you want," he suggested and leaned closer.

"Yeah, that sounds good," she admitted.

"Great," he kissed her forehead, "Now go get dressed, I promised Stephanie we will come back down to play tennis with her."

"Ohh, tennis! It has been a while since I played," she said as she grabbed her clothes from the floor.

"Well, that's because you already make all the noises of the game in bed, so you don't need to play," Sportacus teased her.

She wanted to frown, but eventually gave up, "Oh, forget it, it was a good joke."

*****

"Hey, Steph!" Maddie called her cousin.

"Oh, hi..." Stephanie pretended to be happy to see her.