Scenario: where they meet you 2

Maknae line

Jimin:

Your friend had dragged you with her to a club.

Yes, a club.

Normally you would lay in bed at this time, in comfortable pyjamas, binge watching a Netflix series. However, someone needed to hold back the hair  of your friend when she puked the insides of her stomach into the toilet and sadly you were very easily manipulated when it came to the wellbeing of friends.

Whilst you were sulking on a chair by the bar, your favourite wine in your hand, someone joined your side.

Jimin had seen you sit there all night, not moving a fin, whilst you pretty much death glared at anyone passing by and it had made him rather curious. So of course he had come over to chitchat a little.

Flustered by the hot sweaty boy, you explained in a stutter that your friend had dragged you over and that you didn't exactly like this sort of things.

"It is more fun when you dance." Jimin explained, dragging you over to the dance floor.

You awkwardly stood there, watching how he moved sexily. Nevertheless you slowly started to ease up, moving your body with his.

The two of you easily danced through the night and for the first time you actually pouted when your friend tugged at your shirt when it was time to go.

As you were collecting the drunk mess that she was, Jimin slipped you his number, telling you that he gladly wanted to show you more good times at  parties. 

V:

You'd meet him in a park.

It was lovely weather outside, therefore your best friend and you decided to go to the park with a ball and a Frisbee.

However after a hour your best friend had to go, having some sort of appointment, leaving you all by yourself with a big pout.
Upon seeing your disappointment, V wouldn't hesitate to ask if he could play with you.

He had been terrorising the park with Jungkook before his friend was called by the manager for redoing a part of his solo for the album.

The two of you played till it slowly got dark outside and it was hard to see the vibrant Frisbee fly through the air.

Sadly you would exclaim that it was getting too late to remain playing. Little cutiepie V would happily exclaim that you two simply needed to meet up soon to continue the game you were playing.    

Later that day he even thanked a very confused  Jungkook for leaving him behind.

Jungkook:

You'd meet him in a local gym.

Not because you are particularly sporty and athletic, let's be honest we all rather would sit on a coach and have a fat belly than go for a run, but you had promised yourself to at least try to commit to your new year's resolution for once.

Eyeing all the alien type of machines with a sour face,  you'd stroll over to them, trying to figure out how to use these  torture devices.

This entire lack of enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, who had been busy training in the corner. As you tried to wurm your body in the position shown, trying to lift barely 10 kg, a laugh would escape through his lips.

Not wanting to see you pull a muscle, or worse, he would shyly approach you. Feeling his eyes watching you, you'd look up only to become tomato red when seeing how absolutely stunning he was.

He'd shyly ask you if you needed help figuring everything out.
You couldn't say no to that.

In the end you didn't really learn much about the machines at all, every time you were distracted by the strained muscles of the boy.

Afterwards Jungkook suggested meeting up again so he could help you with your work-out. Let's just say that you have never sported that much in your entire life before.    

-------------------------------------

I am so sorry for V's shorter part, I honestly didn't know what to write anymore for him.
Anyway, I hope that you all liked it! If you want a certain image or request don't be afraid to voice it down in the comments!

PEACE OUT