Scenario: Where you would go for your first date

Scenario: where you would go for your first date

Jin:

 we all know that Jin loves food, especially when he has made it himself. Therefore he would take you to a wok restaurant. He would proudly show you his skill when it comes to making food, and he would give you all kind of tips to improve your cooking as well. In return, (at least if you can cook, I can't cook shit) you would give him your secret cooking recipes. You two would spend the entire evening making food, getting to know one another in the meantime.

Suga: 

Even though he admits that he is a lazy ass I don't think he would be the type to stay at home for a first date. Seeing as he loves horror movies I think he would take you to a horror house, enjoying all the predictable jumps. Being scared shitless, you would grab his arm rather forcefully, hiding behind him. He would find this absolutely adorable and would ease you by telling you when the next jump scare would come. Slowly you'd become adjusted to his way of seeing it and the two of you would predict and ridicule the entire thing.

Rapmon: 

I think Rapmon would take you to either a deep theatre play or a very interesting movie. He'd be the type of person that loves to discuss theories afterwards, exploring the secrets hidden in the metaphors of certain lines. However that doesn't mean that he will be serious all the time, he would provide funny commentary upon hearing certain lines as well, creating the perfect balance of fun and intelligent conversations.

J-Hope: 

I feel like all J-Hope wants out of his date is for you to have a great time. He would probably take you to go dancing in some fancy club. It isn't exactly like a night club, way classier with a meal and partner dancing music. He would try his hardest to make you laugh all night and will have you enjoy yourself every single moment until he says goodbye.

Jimin: 

I think Jimin would be very nervous for the date. The usual flirtatious boy would actually get really shy about it, wanting to do something special for you. Therefore I think he would stick to something traditional yet romantic. He probably would take you to a fancy restaurant with dress code, going out of his way to make you feel special.

V: 

V would be the most creative with his date. I think we've all established that this boy is out of this world weird. Therefore, I think he would come up with a date that would be one for you to remember, something that would be like no other date you ever had before. For example, he would take you to go hug puppies or he would take you pie tasting (if something like that exists).

Jungkook: 

Alright, let's face it. No one is more awkward and shy around girls than Jungkook. When it comes to a date he would definitely go do something active. He is not really comfortable with words at first, honestly its surprising that he even asked you. To make it easier for himself he would do some activity where he has to focus, for example bowling or archery. Not only can he show off his golden Maknae skills but he would also have a topic to talk about.

-------------------------------------

Honestly I hope that the grammar is alright. I was so exhausted when I typed this that there are bound to be mistakes. Yes I know I could edit this all out but meh I am too lazy tbh.
I hope that, despite this, you have enjoyed this chapter! Lemme know what you thought in the comments or simply by voting! If you want something specific don't be afraid to let me know.

PEACE OUT