IKER CASILLAS / SERGIO RAMOS 18+

"You look so sexy tonight and of course I noticed the huge boner in your tight pants" Sergio licked his lips, grabbing onto Iker's bicep. "Want to go upstairs and fuck?"

"What boner- Oh" Iker said, looking down at his erection in his tight jeans, of course he wants to fuck Sergio but "We can't Sergio, not here"

"Why not?" Sergio said stamping his feet. "Cristiano expects us to fuck at his parties, look he's flirting with James right now"

"But what if someone catches us and finds out we are gay?"

Sergio rolled his eyes and chuckled dramatically. "Who cares if the two people on the team find out we are gay? I really want you to fuck me Sergio"

Iker looked around the room, nobody had eyes on them. Most of their team mates were too busy noticing each other to have any clue what the two of them are doing. "Well, okay"

"Great" Sergio said, wasting no time in grabbing Iker by the wrist and pulling him into one of the quiet bedrooms. Sergio quickly locked the door behind him and pressed his lips and against Iker's.

Iker took charge if the situation and backed Sergio up into the door and started to kiss the younger one harder. The kiss passionate and full of teeth, their lips roughly moving together.

Iker broke the kiss to pull Sergio's white t-shirt up over his head then turned his attention to his own, starting a pile of material on the floor then joining thier lips together once again.

While the two of them made out, Iker pulled down the zipper on Sergio's jeans and thrust his hand inside, finding the younger man's half hard cock and stroking the throbbing member while the two of them made out.

Sergio broke the kiss to pant into the goal keepers mouth. Sergio pushed Iker's hand out of his pants before he spoke "Fuck me" He had barely finished his sentence before taking matters into his own hands and dropped his boxers and jeans together.

Iker just watched dumfounded as a now very naked Sergio pushed him away and laid on the double bed. Crooking a finger and smirking "Come and get me big boy"

How can Iker say no to that? He's only human after all. Iker mirrored Sergio's earlier actions and dropped his jeans and boxers onto the carpeted floor then sprinted over to the bed.

"Do you have lube Sergio?"

The younger one shook his head and pushed himself onto his hands and knees as he rummaged in the draw. "No but Cristiano does, no fuck me" Sergio giggled, pressing the tube of lube into his boyfriends hand.

Iker poured a generous amount of lube onto his fingers and brought them down Sergio's hole and slowly massaging around the area then slipping in the first digit easily, instantly fucking him with it then added a second one in order to stretch Sergio ready for his cock, Eventually working his way up to three fingers and forcefully pound into Sergio with them going deeper and rubbing over his prostate making the younger man tense up and groan only then did Iker remove his fingers.

Iker placed a hard slap to the cheek of Sergio's ass as he nudged the head of his cock against the lube slick hole and slowly started to sink into the tight ring of heat. Sergio tossed his head back and groaned in pleasure, feeling Iker fill him up inch by inch he had needed to feel his boyfriend like this all night. Sergio's body always accepted Iker like a knife through warm butter and the older one sunk into the hilt in a matter of seconds.

Iker didn't bother to stall, the two of them had given up that years ago. Iker started to thrust into the younger man with short hard thrusts but gaining speed and force with every move. Whenever they fucked Sergio is always gorgeously responsive. He moaned, begged and withered underneath Iker's large body. He loved every second of being fucked.

Iker continued to thrust in harder and deeper until the head of his cock caught Sergio's prostate. The younger one threw his head back and howled in pleasure and of course Iker took that as an invitation to hit the sensitive spot with every thrust.

Sergio growled every time Iker hit the sensitive spot, he always found it impossible to be quiet. Iker took matters into his own hands and wrapped his arms around Sergio's strong neck and pulled him into a kiss, muffling all of Sergio's pleasured cries.

Sergio's cock leaked and dripped and lay there neglected, eventually Iker took pity on him and wrapped his hand around the throbbing member and started to stroke the dripping cock to the same pace as his thrusts. Sergio growled into the kiss, it only took one last slam onto his prostate and the talented movement of Iker's hand and Sergio is coming. The younger man breaks the kiss and moans as his load shoots onto the bed sheets below him.

Sergio tightened around Iker during orgasm which then milked his own load. The goal keeper only managed a further three more hard thrusts then he's following suit. Iker shoots his creaming white load up into Sergio, painting his inner walls with his seed and only then did he pull out.

Iker collapsed down on the bed next to Sergio and pulled the smaller one into his tight embrace. Pressing soft kisses along his sweaty temple.

The both of them jumped as a knock came on the bedroom door. "Sergio? are you ok in there? I heard you screaming and i'm worried about you" Toni's voice sounded through the door.

Of course the man that caught them is the only one on the team who doesn't know they are fucking, this is going to be an interesting convocation.