THOMAS MÜLLER/ MANUEL NEUER

The first thing Thomas notices when he wakes up, is that he can't move his arms and something is soft around his wrists, the next thing is, that he can't move his ankles either. Thomas opens his eyes and he sees a very naked Manuel stood in front of the bed and then everything clicks into a place. "You're a kinky fucker Manuel Neuer."

"Nothing wrong with wanting to spice up our sex lives." Manuel laughs and sits down next Thomas' equally naked body. "I ordered the silk ties online last night and paid €10 for next day delivery. Thomas gives the ties an experimental tug. "So what are you going to do with me then?"

Manuel runs his hands up Thomas' ribs and towards his arm pits and tickles, sending Thomas into fits of laughter. The younger one tries to kick out, but the ties stop him in his tracks. "Stop please." Thomas cries out breathlessly and Manuel stops. "I love your laugh Thomas." Thomas scowls. "I hope you didn't tie me up, just so you could tickle me to death."

The goalkeeper says nothing, just walks away from the bed and over to the chest of draws, where he pulls out a bottle of lube. "No Thomas, I didn't tie you to the bed so I could tickle you to death, I tied you to the bed, so I could fuck you hard." With that, Manuel makes his way back over to the bed. Thomas smiles. "Well, i'm all up for doing that."

Thomas' legs are already spread apart, the ties have him spread eagle, but Manuel's words have already got his cock starting to harden, which Manuel notices almost instantly. "Such a slut Thomas, getting a hard on just from being tied to the bed." Manuel chuckles and pops open the bottle of lube and pours a generous amount of cool liquid onto his fingers.

Manuel brings his a single digit down to Thomas' hole, circling the tight pucker with his finger tip, the unexpectedly pushing in, causing a groan to fall from Thomas' lips. Manuel twists and turns his finger, opening Thomas up a little more before he starts to move. Manuel thrusts slowly at first but goes quicker the more Thomas opens up. Manuel soon adds a second finger and teasingly runs them over Thomas' swollen prostate. "Fuck." Thomas groans. "Manuel, I need to touch myself." Manuel smirks and adds a third finger and slams them in and out of the younger man. "Well you can't can you." Manuel works his way up to four fingers then lets them slip out of the now loosened hole, judging Thomas ready for his cock.

"I want to touch you." Thomas pouts, while Manuel takes his own hard cock into his hands and gives himself a few firm strokes, Manuel has to force himself to stop and drops down to his knees. Manuel smiles. "Naughty little sluts don't get to touch." With that Manuel nudges the head of his cock against Thomas' now open hole.

"Move." Thomas whines and tries to push forwards, but the ties don't allow him to. "I want to feel something." Manuel sinks inside, but only the tip. "Wow Thomas, you really are impatient." Manuel continues with his slow pace and only allows Thomas an inch at a time. It feels like a whole year has passed to Thomas, but soon Manuel is buried inside of him from head to base. Thomas expects another eternity to pass before Manuel moves, but the older man pulls the whole way out, only to slam back inside of him again.

Manuel wastes no time, despite all his earlier teasing and slams into Thomas with a forceful pace. Slamming so hard into the younger man, that the headboard slams against the wall. Thomas arches his back up off the bed because it's the only thing the ropes allow him to do with the pleasure. "So good Manu." Manuel responds by soothingly running his hands up Thomas' hips.

Thomas cock is angry, red and stands neglected, the younger man is so desperate for any kind of touch. "Want you to touch my cock." Thomas bucks up his hips, Manuel ignores Thomas' requests but changes his angle slightly so his cock batters Thomas' prostate, with every deep thrust, bringing Thomas closer and closer to the point of no return. Thomas loses it all too soon, with one last slam on his prostate, he's coming so hard that he's seeing starts as he spills his load over his own stomach.

"Such a little slut, coming without a single touch on your cock." Thomas just shrugs and pants breathlessly. "I'm all yours I got no control." Thomas' words send waves of pleasure through Manuel's system. The goalkeeper is close now himself and slows down a little to relish the feeling of Thomas' tight heat wrapped around his cock. Manuel manages a few more jerky thrusts before he's following suit and spills his seed inside of Thomas, painting his inner walls a milky white. Manuel waits for his breathing to return to normal, before he lets his softening cock leave Thomas' well fucked hole.

"Are you going to untie me or what?" Thomas asks, as soon as Manuel stands up. Manuel takes one good look at Thomas and groans. "No, like you said, you're all mine and you've got control." Manuel heads towards the bathroom to get some tissues. "Besides, I like having you like this."