JAMES RODRIGUEZ / JAVIER HERNANDEZ

Don't be sad" James pouted as he sat on the edge of the bed behind Javier and started to massage his shoulders. "Maybe I can cheer you up"

"How James?" Javier snapped "It's not you who's sat on your ass on the bench every fucking game is it? How would you feel, it's not like I don't score when i'm not on the pitch"

James chuckled "Oh, you'll see"

James shuffled from behind Javier to in front of him, looking up at him and licking his lips. Taking Javier's shorts and pants with him as he dropped down onto his knees.

"What are you doing James?" Javier raised an eyebrow and looked down on the younger man.

James scowled "What? You can't tell?"

Javier was about to respond but James chose that moment to take the head of his cock into his mouth. James swirled his tongue around the head and pushed the very tip into the slit, just to be a tease. Once Javier moaned impatiently, James took pity on him and swallowed him down. Take the whole of him from head to base into his mouth.

Javier moaned and thrust his fingers into James' hair, not doing anything just leaving his hand there as a warning. James dragged his mouth up and down the hard shaft in quick, swift bobs leaving a trail of spit and saliva in his wake along the hard shaft. Javier moaned happily as James moved a little quicker. Once a rather large amount pre cum bubbled up at the head, James pulled his mouth away.

"Hey" Javier moaned.

James smirked and reached over for the tube of lube "Oh don't worry Javier, I am not finished with you yet"

Javier couldn't help but laugh because James is never the dominant one. However it is a nice change not to be the one in charge for once.

"What are you waiting for?" James barked "Shirt off, hands and knees on the bed"

Javier chuckled and did exactly as he was told, pulling the white shirt up over his head and climbing onto the bed with his ass high in the air as he waited for James.

James on the other hand made work of his own clothes. Dropping his jeans and boxers in one move and stepping out of them. Then turning his attention to his t-shirt quickly pulling the material up over his head and dropping it onto the small pile of clothes he had created on the floor.

James took the bottle into his hand once again and poured a generous amount of lube onto his finger and climbed up on the bed behind Javier.

James brought his fingers down to Javier's hole and circled his entrance James said nothing just pressed in the single digit stalling for a couple of seconds then twisting and turning his finger then thrusting with the single digit easily so that James added another finger scissoring them then slamming into him harder now with the two digits eventually making his way up to three fingers rubbing Javier in all the right places drawing squeaks and frustrated groans from the older man. James felt his own cock throb so he pulled out and flipped Javier onto his back.

"You ready for me?" James said with his own cock in his hand, slowly stroking the member.

Javier nodded dramatically "Please James, I need you"

James nodded, still stroking his own cock he forced himself to stop and raised each of Javier's legs and wrapped them around his waist. James bumped the head of his cock against the lube slick hole and slowly started to push in. Both men moaned from the feeling of being connected like this. James slowly reached the hilt and stalled for a few moments to give Javier a little time to adjust then pulled nearly all the way out and slammed back into him.

James filled Javier with quick hard thrusts with the snap of his hips, gaining speed and force with every move. James started the search for his prostate. pressing deeper and deeper inside of Javier until the older man booked up and writhed with a moan.

"Right there James"

James nodded and aimed the rest of his thrusts onto his prostate. James took Javier's leaking cock into his hand and started to stroke him at the same pace as his thrusts. Javier moaned, this was all too much for him. There's something about James being in charge that spurred on his early orgasm, with one last thrust onto his prostate he's coming with the moan of James' name. Javier splattered his load over his chest and James' hand.

James thrust into Javier with all his might as he chased his own orgasm. Javier had tightened around him during his orgasm which made things much more hotter. James managed a further six more deep thrusts and followed suit. His hips stuttered and stalled as he came. Filling Javier with his milky white seeds.

James eased his cock out of Javier instantly and collapsed down onto the bed next to Javier. The two of them were still panting heavily for a while until one of them finally spoke.

"So, are you feeling any better now?" James said with a shy smile, his head resting on Javier's shoulder.

Javier chuckled "You know what James? I can't even remember what I was upset about in the first place"