Rafinha Alcântara/Marc-André ter Stegen

marc had a thing for hearing rafinha whine. when they made out, he'd bite rafinha's lip just to feel him moan on his tongue. he'd grip his hips hard so rafinha couldn't struggle, couldn't get away. he was soft, pliable, not that he usually wasn't.

once they'd make it into the bedroom (marc carrying a rafinha clinging to his chest), the german would drop the younger on to the bed, tearing off first a shirt, unzipping pants, pulling down boxers all while kissing and caressing. rafinha would gasp when the blonde slipped a hand on his crotch while biting a hickey into the hollow of his neck. tan hands would reach to marc's shirt to practically rip it off and his pants didn't fare better either. clothes off, both would meld together until the goalkeeper would lift off the younger's lips and move south, relishing in the whimper of loss his partner let out.

marc would lick a nipple, suck it until it was a small nub, and then bite down. the midfielder above him would grasp at the sheets, moaning a broken, "ma-ah-rc."

"sh, i'll take care of you babe," the elder would whisper into rafinha's belly button, dipping his his tongue in and then out, continuing his journey. he'd bend tanned knees up before kissing the skin right above his boyfriend's groin. the younger would whisper praise to his boyfriend, already worked up from a few touches.

"yes, marc," the other would lick a stripe down his half hard cock, "oh fuck! babe, yes."

after marc had worked what he deemed enough on the midfielder's cock, he'd move even further down. he could feel his partner trembling beneath his fingertips, aching to be touched. the blonde would kiss once, twice on the edge of rafinha's hole and then, slowly, slip his tongue in.

first the tip, which he'd wiggle around until he'd hear whispers of, "yes, please, more." he'd push more in until his lips were right against rafinha's ass and work his way in. hands would find their way into his hair, gripping tight but not forcing in any direction. "faster, please."

that's exactly what marc loved about rafinha: he took the pleasure with the pain so well. he'd take cock so beautifully, looking like a ruined angel. so marc opened him up. he moved his tongue faster, deeper, trying to find the brazilian's prostate. the panting above him grew, "there, yes! fuck!"

marc aimed the tip of his tongue there, licking the skin up and down. his drool ran down beige skin, the cool wet a stark contrast from warm skin.

when rafinha was barely loose, marc pulled back out with more whimpers from above. "wait baby boy."

he slipped two fingers into the brunette's mouth, watching him lick and suck. cheeks hollowed and saliva coated his lips as marc was painfully reminded of his own hard on. "you look so gorgeous."

rafinha rolled his eyes, sucking down on pale fingers before drawing them out. "don't be a sap right now. just fuck me please."

"why can't i do both?" marc fluttered his lashes innocently.

"you," a finger entered him, "fuck, you can be a sap when we cuddle afterwards, okay?"

"okay," marc said, kissing his forehead and pushing another finger in.

rafinha was tight. the german could barely pull his fingers out and the younger clenched around his fingers every other thrust. the heat radiating from his boyfriend transferred to his body, making him sweat too. marc would have marveled further at the internal temperature of his boyfriend if it weren't for hips beginning to wiggle down on his fingers.

the blonde glimpsed up to see the brunette mouthing a silent "o" as he grinded down on the fingers. marc slipped his fingers out completely, smiling at the whines echoing around the room.