Chapter 7

Ezra was sleeping with his wife Leia as they were having some peace until female togruta came in with a smirk as she notice Leia head on Ezra chest

"Leia wake up." Ahsoka said as Leia groaned but got up seeing Ahsoka and she smirk

"You ready." Leia said as Ahsoka smirked as Leia got up

"Wake up Sidious is here." Ahsoka screamed as Ezra jumped up calling his lightsaber ignited his blade

"Where." Ezra said as Leia laughed with Ahsoka

"Seriously." Ezra said annoyed as Ahsoka smirked

"I Hate you." Ezra said at Ahsoka as she looked smiled

"Ezra how could you say that." Ahsoka said mocking tone as Ezra started to giggle at the tone

"Man Alright you got me." Ezra said as Ahsoka smirked

"But you forgot who my master." Ezra said smirking as Ahsoka groaned remembering he can get her back 

"Morning." Leia said happily

"Morning Lei." Ezra said 

After that everyone went to due their stuff

"Ezra." Kate asked

"Yes." Ezra answered

"What was the battle of the second geonosis." Kate asked

"Well I know most of it from my master." Ezra answered

"I was in south division when we started our attacks." Ezra said

The sixteen clone troopers had yelped in confusion when they felt themselves being harnessed by an invisible Force field in the rear hold of the failing aircraft. Only the few that could see General Kenobi standing stock still, eyes closed, with both of his palms raised in their direction, made sense of what was transpiring.

Trapper had been about to answer to the General's order when he and his squad mates were frozen during impact and then dropped safely into a pile at the bottom of the ship. There was a tangle of limbs and a few grumbles and shouts about landing on each other's heads, but a minimal amount of men were harmed. Specifically, Trapper felt and uncomfortable twist in his ankle when he landed, and Fives' right arm fractured under the weight of three or four of his brothers, but they were mostly unscathed.

As the pile of men landed on the deck they began sliding toward the forward area of the ship where Obi-Wan lay awkwardly twisted on his side and back, unmoving.

"No!" Shouted a few clones in the front of the pile that could see where the pile was sliding. Before smacking into the wall, they quickly made a barricade with their own bodies to shield the General's own unmoving one from the coming conglomeraion of soldiers and armour. It was a valiant attempt, but the weight of the tangled pile of adult men crushed the General's body even more.

"Move back! Get back! We're crushing the General!" shouted Trapper amidst the confusion.

Slowly the pile dissipated and the men regained their bearing.

"This is a disaster" thought Fives, wondering how in the Sith the General could have possibly survived the events in the last ninety seconds.

Once the men were roughly untangled from each other, they situated themselves into a position that would allow them to bring the ship down to ground level. Carefully balancing so that ten clones could walk up to the rear of the ship, they jumped in unison to bring the ship down to a horizontal plane. With a cacophonous metallic cry, the ship slowly slid back to zero degrees. This made it easier for the soldiers to ready their weapons and assess their wounded.