Chapter 3

Mina's POV

   I woke up I look at the time. Omo! It'salready 8:30 in the morning I hurry up and take a fast bath and bring my laptop. I rode in the bus.
    I arrived there and went inside the cafeteria. They are already sitting. I went over them. "Finally you're here!" Nayeon yelled. While Hyungwon and Taeyeon are talking and Jungkook is using his phone. I sit beside Nayeon.
    We start doing the presentation. After 1 and a half hour, we're done. They all got home. I was still sitting because I'll meet Bambam today. I message Bambam.

To: Bammie
   Hey Kunpimook Bhuwakul! Where are you? We'd done the presentation already. I'll wait for you.

   Maybe he's on his way. Suddenly, my phone vibrates.

From: Mark
   Hey are you free? Where are you? Whatcha doing? With who?

    I just ignore his message. I don't wanna waste my time messaging him. Finally, Bambam arrived.
   "You're already here!" I yelled. "Let's go!"
   "Ne, Mianhae for being late and making you wait" he said and do aegyo.
    "It's okay. Ugh! Don't do aegyo ever again you always look cute, jebal. I wanna squeeze your cheek" I said and we chuckled. We rode his car and drove to the mall. We walk going to the travel ticket store to buy plane tickets for us going to Thailand.
    We already bouth plane tickets. We're going to eat. While walking someone called my name. "Mina-ssi!"

Mark's POV

   I saw Mina with a guy. I didn't see the whole identity of the guy with Mina. Maybe that's the guy Bammie. I call her name. "Mina-ssi!"
    She face me but the guy with her didn't. I went to them. "Hey Mark whatcha doing here?" She asked.
    Then finally the guy with Mina faced me. I saw him. "Just walking. Is he Bammie?" I asked.
    "Ne BTW Mark this is Bambam and Bambam this is Mark" I introduced.
    "Hey bro!" Bambam greeted. "Bambam ibnida, Mina's boybestfriend" he introduced.
    "Mark ibnida her friend." I introduced. "Nice to meet you, I need to go bye!" I said as I leave.

Mina's POV

   Tsk. What a small world I don't wanna see him. We continue walking. Finally, we arrived at the restaurant. We eat together.
     After we eat. He bring me home. "Kamsa and bye Bam!" I yelled and go inside my house. He leave already. My phone rings. Momo eonni is calling me. I answered.

Me: Wae?
Momo: Did you but plain ticket?
Me: Ne and my flight is the day after tomorrow
Momo: Hay thanks God
Me: But I'm with someone
Momo: Who? You're boyfriend?
Me: Ani. You'll know soon eonni
Momo: ok bye

   I ended the call. I messaged Nayeon.

To: Nayeon

   Annyeong! Be ready we're going to report the presentation tomorrow.

From: Nayeon

   Wut?! I think it's to fast. I think it's better if we report it next week or the day after tomorrow.

To: Nayeon

    We can't. I will be in Thailan for 3 days and my flight is the day after tomorrow.

From: Nayeon

   Ah okay but who will report it?

To: Nayeon

   I'll be the one who'll report it. Don't worry.

From: Nayeon

  Okay! Kamsa for being such a best leader.

To: Nayeon

   Also thank you for understanding. See yah tomorrow!!

   After I messaged her. Boredom attackme so I just take a nap.