Chapter 13~ New Years Eve

We were back in LA and we throwing this huge New Year's Eve party. There was no alcohol, Jake made sure of it. There was tons of food and drink we were swimming and it was a good time.   We all laughed and talked about memories we had over the year. Then it was 11:57.

"3 MINUTES TILL MIDNIGHT!" I screamed.

We all piled into the living room and turned on the TV so we could watch the ball drop. I looked at my phone,11:59. Next thing I know we are screaming, 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Nearly everyone surrounding me kissed one another. I stood there and looked as everyone was kissing. My eyes met Aj's,who I haven't seen since I got home. I smiled and he pushed his way through the still kissing people. When he reached me, he pulled me into a tight hug, then we pulled back and he  kissed me. His soft lips hit mine and took me by surprise and it felt wrong. It felt wrong to have my first kiss in front of my brother. But then I didn't care. I kissed him back, because I didn't care and I wanted to.

When we pulled back I looked into his brown eyes they were gleaming. I looked at Alissa to see her smiling in our direction. I smiled as well, that's all I could do was smile. I've had feeling for Aj forever. After the kissing had stopped everyone seemed to disappear slowly. And when everyone had left it was just the people who lived at the house left.

"I'm going to bed" Jake said.

"Me too" said everyone else except Aj and I.

We stood in the kitchen and I took a drink of my cup of water.
"So...." Aj said.
"So what?"
"Are you tired"
"Kinda"
"You wanna go to bed?"
"Uhh sure"
We walked over to the couch and we cuddled. I snuggled into his chest and he sang to me as I fell asleep.

Author note/// OKAY I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER DONE! I hope you liked it! ALSO I posted a new story it's not fanfic but I would love if you guys checked it out, it's called high school: junior year xoxo-beautiful_hoosier ❤️