Switched at birth with Ariana Grande

Chapter 1
Hi, my name is Arielle Rae Salinas, I am 19 (almost twenty!!) years old, and a college student at LSU. I am also currently a dancer at Starr Dance Company. Did i mention that i am the biggest Ariana grande fan ever?! "Arielle, get up!" yells Josie, - My bestfriend. I must've been daydreamin'... I tend to do that alot. I grab my belongings and walk out of Proffesor Garcia's history classroom: apperently my dayreaming caused me to miss the dissmissal bell. "One more minute and I would've died!" I tell Josie while walk next to eachother, and she nodds her head in agreement. We make our way to the cafeteria where our other two friends are waiting for us. A tall, dark, curly-haired girl named Nancy, and a weird, bookworm, makeup-obsessed girl named Darrien. "Hey! How was class?" asked Darrien. Josie and I just look at eachother and sigh, getting a chuckle out of Darrien. "That bad huh?" says Nancy, and I nodd my head as fast as possible in agreement. After our little chat, we get some food from the food court and make our way to our table, the one closest to the window, which had a court yard view. Our friends Julianna and Arline come join us, and finally, our crew is together after a hard morning of classes. We all start some small chat, when we realize that today is June 23rd... and how we all have to fly back to our beautiful LA town tomorrow! We are celebrating my birthday there, and my birthday is on the 25th.... "Arielle, you're doing it again!" says Josie while she saps her fingers in my face. Apparently, the girls have decided to skip the last few classes of the day to go pack for tomorrow's trip. I wonder what i'm gonna wear... "Earth to Arielle!" yells Josie. "Sorry Josie... I've been out of it today" ..