Switched at birth with Ariana Grande

Chapter 4

"We're in LA!!" yells Arline. All the girls let out a "Woohoo!!", causing people to turn and look at them. Nosey people everywhere. We grab our bags from the conveyor belt, and go to the lobby of the airport. I had just sat down when i see someone familiar in the corner of my eye. "MOM, DAD!" I yell, all whilst running up to them. "Sweetie!" they both yell in unision. My dad's brown extremely curly hair seems bigger than last time i saw him. Then my mom's long extra-curly brown hair poked me in the eye while i gave her a hug. I wonder why i didn't get curly hair?... "Arielle, introduce us to your friends!" says my mom. "Oh, okay" i say, i forgot that i have completely ignored them and left them behind. "Girls!! Come over here!" I yell, and the girls walk over very slowly. After i give name introductions, they shake hands, and we were on our way. We grabbed our bags and put then in the back of the van that my dad rented, then we sat down. Mom and dad were in the front, Darrien, Nancy, and Josie sat in the middle, and Arline, Juliana and i sat in the very back. It took a while, but we finally made it to my home. "Ahhh, home sweet home" i yell while getting out of the van. Somehow, it looks different.... "Arielle, what do you want for dinner?" askes my dad while putting our luggage upstairs. "Uhm, i don't know...omg, can we go to Toast? I haven't been there in a million years and it's my favorite!" I say with an excited voice and everyone starts laughing. "Let's get settled in first, girls." I say while walking up the stairs. Once i'm up, i go directly to my room... Or what used to be my room. My once beautiful, classic, ultra-comftorable room has turned into a yoga room... A YOGA ROOM! "I guess my parents weren't expecting me back.." I tell the girls. "Don't say that, there was probably a good reason for that." says Nancy. I walk into one of the guest rooms. There is a bunk bed, and a queen sized bed. "I CALL TOP BUNK! Yells Juliana. "I CALL QUEEN!" I yell, hopping on the bed, like a tiger hopps on his prey. "I call bottom, i guess." says Josie. I couldn't help but laugh. We put our things in the closet, drawer, bathroom, and the vanity. Once we are settled in, we go check on Arline, Darrien, and Nancy. Once they were done, we wen't downstairs, and my dad told us to get in the van. We sat in the exact same places as earlier. I check my watch. "9:47 P.M". "Almost!" I tell myself as i accidentally let out a squeal of excitement.