Switched at birth with Ariana Grande

Chapter 2

Somehow, i ended up im my dorm room, with my clothes thrown all over the floor, my bed, and basically everywhere else. I only packed five outfits, since i'm only staying there for three days. I took a LBD, and some red heels to match, a black and white polka-dot strapless peplum with red pants, A basic pink v-neck paired with some blue jean skinnies and converse, a frilly pink strapless lace top and some white jeans to match, and a black sparkly peplum blouse with electric blue leggings to match. I left a white long sleeve shirt, a galaxy-printed scarf, and lightly torn skinny jeans on the night stand next to my bed for tomorrow's flight. I neatly fold my clothes, and put them inside of my black and white polka-dotted suit case. In the front pocket of the suit case, i put my hair straightener, hair curler, plenty of bobbypins, deoderant, toothbrush, toothpaste, and my bra's and underwear. I zip up my suit case and place it at the foot of my twin size'd bed. "Tomorrow is going to be a great day" i muttered to myself. I slowly put on my pijamas, and drag my tired body to my bed. I turn off my nightlight, flip over, and close my eyes. Before i knew it, i was fast asleep.