Switched at birth with Ariana Grande

Chapter 6

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" The girls yell as they jump up and down on my bed. "What time is it?" I ask , rubbing my eyes. "12:00 am on the dot!" Says Josie. Oh wow, it felt like if i had slept for hours. After all the commotion was over, all of us went downstairs to get a glass of water. On the way there, i heard a strange noise. The girls and i walked towards the strange noise with caution, we all had a weapon in our hands.. Mine was a hairbrush. It was coming from my parents room. 'Hee-Yaa!!" We all yell in unision, while we burst open the door. Suprise suprise, it was my dad's snoring. And really suprisingly, neither my mom or dad woke up with our loud yell. Hmmmm, i wonder why? After we got a glass of water, i went back upstairs and went back to bed.
----------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------

The alarm clock woke me up at 8:00 am. I was the only one awake. I went straight to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and got in the shower. The water was FREEZING. the boiler is in the attic, i thought. Im gonna go up there later. When i got out of the shower, i put on my black sequined peplum top and electric blue jeans. I brushed, dried, and curled my hair. When it was time to do my make-up, i curled my eyelashes to their fullest extent, and then applied a thousand coats of mascara. I LOVE mascara, it's my one-to-go thing. When i was done, i put a thin line of top liner on my eyelid. When that was done, i applied brown eyeliner on my bottom lid, and then applied a thin coat of mascara on my bottom lashes, and i was done. When i went out into the upstairs hallway, i realized that everyone was still asleep. I checked my watch - 9:13 am. I guess they were all tired. I made my way downstairs, and inside of the walk-in pantry. The attic was in here. I slowly pulled the gold chain that was hanging on the ceiling, and a pair on black metal stairs came down noisly. There was dust everywhere, like if no one had been up there for years. I made my way up the stairs, but on the fourth step, my pink slipper came off, and fell directly to the ground. I let it fall, and walked the rest of the way with only one slipper. When i got up there, there was only a mere 3 boxes and the boiler. I walked over to the boiler, checked the things, and everything seemed to be normal. I walked over by the boxes and i found all of my documents: birth certificate, baby pictures, foot prints, and more. When i picked up my birth certificate, i saw that my name was scratched out with pen. The only thing visible was the middle name "Joan".... but, but that's not my middle name...