Starts when he was 7.

Trevor made jokes, on the paper now this is where it starts.

This little boy named Trevor thought he was funny but he really wasn't. He went in several TV shows but no laughs came out of one single person. Everyone was just silent and didn't want to make Trevor upset because he was just 7, Trevor cried and never went to any TV show. He asked his mum and dad but they never helped. He tried to watch videos on 'how to be funny' well that never worked either. He said "WHY DOES NONE OF THESE WORK!" He said that sad and mad at the same time. His parents became sad, very sad. So after he asked his friends at school, Justin was the funniest one and pop was like shit so Trevor asked Justin. "Do you know some jokes?", "Yeah! Of course I do. If you need some more I got you." Said Justin "Thanks Justin!" Said Trevor happily. Pop comes in "HEYYY PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE A PICKLE!" Said Pop (Something random) "...Ummm ha..ha..ha?" Said Justin. "What isn't that funny?" Said Pop "No.." Said Trevor kinda worried.. "UNLIKE YOU TREVOR! YOU AIN'T FUNNY TOO!" Said Pop. "Oh cmon Pop don't say that it's not like you, you don't have any guts to go to TV shows and spit out your jokes like Trevor, he has the guts unlike you" said Justin. "WELL IDK!" Said Pop. "Heh..Knew it" Said Justin. Trevor runs home when the bell rings for home. "HEY!" Said Justin. "What do you want?" Said Trevor Sadly. "Don't listen to Pop he ain't got nothing. I will show you some jokes tomorrow at school, Ok?" Said Justin. "Ye thanks, sure!" Said Trevor getting better. "Alright cya Trevor!" Said Justin waving. "Byeee!" Said Trevor, Trevor gets home and he forgot his parents were waiting in the car at his school. HE THOUGHT HE WAS OLD ENOUGH TO GO HIMSELF! Trevor Freaks out! "OH NO!" Trevor says frightened. "MY MUM!" His Mum caught him walking home himself and this happens.