Justin helped him and still is not funny.

The bell rings Ring Ring "Hey Trevor!" Said Justin "Sup Justin" Said Trevor. "You going to tell me some jokes?" Said Trevor. "Not really some jokes but how to make good jokes" Said Justin proudly. "Well..Ok" said Trevor. Justin told him how to make good jokes so Trevor used those tips but never worked. "IT DOESN'T WORK!" Said Trevor. "Woah Chill Trevor all you do is practice. Sometimes you get born funny." Said Justin. "WELL CMON I AM NEVER GOING TO BE FUNNY!" Said Trevor crying. "Well it's ok you will get there" said Justin. "Ok but thank you Justin" Trevor has a class he cannot miss. "Hello Miss. B...baller." Said Trevor. Miss. Baller was a strict teacher so Trevor was scared. "Hi Miss. Baller" said Pop trying to be fresh with his Jacket. Trevor rolls his eyes and gets mad. "Hey Trevor pssst what are you wearing?" Said Pop meanly. "Hey! It's called a shirt, shorts and shoes" said Trevor. "Well I look fresh today with my jacket haha." Said Pop proudly. "Nah you look fresh" Trevor says Sarcastically. Pop rolls his eyes 2 times and it looked weird. "What are you doing!" Said Trevor. "Heh bye." Says Pop rejecting his question. It was now home time and his dad picked Trevor up. "Hey son how's school?" Said dad. "Good" said Trevor lying. "Ok" said dad proud he can see his son again. They drove back home and Trevor...