Trevor went on the beach with Silvia.

They Walk to the beach. "Ok we are here now!" Said Silvia. "Where do we go?" Said Trevor, with a question mark on top of his head. "I'm not sure..Oo! There's, the rocks!" Said Silvia, holding Trevor's, hand. "Alright lets, go there." Said Trevor. Walking to the rocks. They finally reached the rocks, and sat down. "This is a nice place." Said Silvia surprised. "Ye it's pretty cool" (Trevor Saying it nervously) "I'm kinda cold.." said Silvia hoping Trevor could give her a warm Jacket. Trevor pulled out his spare jacket and wrapped it around Silvia. "Thank you" said Silvia blushing. Trevor puts, his arm around Silvia (What a move) Anyways, They sat and Pop came in from years ago. "Hey Trevor! Smh" said Pop remembering him from years. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" Said Trevor suspiciously. "Well I'm Pop from school." Said Pop. "Wait What the fuck is that you Pop?" Said Trevor. "Ye but I wanted to say that I am sorry from that fight years, ago." Said Pop. "Oh it's ok." Said Trevor worried. "But I am Mr. Steal your girl." Said Pop wanting to take Silvia away from him. "Oh hell nah Silvia is mine." Said Trevor ready to fight. "What is this? Who are you Pop?" Said Silvia. "Well I am Trevor's, enemy from years ago at school. Smh" said Pop. "No you are not going to steal me you ugly bitch." Said Silvia wanting to stay with Trevor. "To late buddy." Trevor punches Pop. "Owwww" said Pop in pain. "Heh you ain't "Mr. Steal your girl" after all." Said Trevor proudly. Pop runs away and Justin see's Pop run from Trevor "Oh my god :O is that Trevor?" Said Justin. "Hey! Trevor it's me Justin!" Said Justin waving. "HEYYY Justin!!" Said Trevor happily. "Is that your girl?" Said Justin. "Not yet but close." Said Trevor. "Hi!" Said Silvia. "Hey! Sup." Said Justin proud of Trevor. But something weird happened...