Silvia liked Justin.

Silvia goes near Justin. "What are you doing?" Said Trevor kinda worried. "Well I do this when I meet new people." Said Silvia lying. "Well hey." Said Justin wanting Silvia. "Hi Justin" Said Silvia giggling. "Well I don't know what's happening..." Said Trevor suspiciously. "It's nothing Trevor." Said Silvia, Silvia whispers to Justin. "You are mine." Trevor saw Silvia Whisper to Justin and went off. "Uhhh ok?" Said Justin. Silvia stops, and thinks. "Woah I'm.. Sorry." Silvia chases Trevor. "Wait!' Said Silvia. "I have no Fucking Idea what happened." Said Silvia worried Trevor is upset. "Well you stand up and whispered to Justin and giggled so.." Said Trevor sadly. " I'm sorry. I think something went in me." Said Silvia. Trevor and Silvia goes, on TV and Trevor finally spits out some jokes.  "Well we are here!" Said Trevor excited to make people laugh. Silvia sat down and Trevor walked and sat on the chairs. "Hello everyone! I will be showing you how to make a good joke and after I will spit out some jokes." Said Trevor with the microphone. "He's, good!" Said Silvia proud of Trevor. "Anyways! These tips, was from years ago with my friends, It didn't work because I needed some practice (haven't mentioned it in the story) so here it goes. Trevor finishes his tips. "You always need practice or you won't make it." Said Trevor. "Now here's the jokes" said Trevor. Trevor tells them some jokes. "Hahahaha" said Silvia Laughing her head off. "LMAOOO!" Said The crowd. "Lol" said Trevor proudly. The show finished and they published the show to the TV to make it a TV show. Everyone watched it and lots, of people laughed. To be continued.