Trevor becomes famous and fights.

Fireworks came out outside "Woahhh..." Said Trevor. "The fireworks came out because Trevor became..... FAMOUSSS!!!!" Screamed the guy (idk) "TREVOR TREVOR!" Screamed Silvia happily. "LETS GET RICH (lol)" Said Trevor Loudly. "Ya" screamed Silvia. Alright so they both left and Trevor had 100k fans already! "Damn Trevor got some peeps" said Justin watching TV.  "UGHHH FUCK TREVOR" Screamed Pop angrily. Trevor went back home with Silvia. He wanted to move in with her so he asked. "Can you move in my house?" Said Trevor. "YES!" Screamed Silvia full of excitement. Me: hell nah wtf. Ight then. Silvia gets all her stuff from her house to Trevor's house. (2 hours later) they are finished. Trevor helped her do all that so now they are watching TV and eating... (that's me) lazy huh? Ok so, Trevor went out, goes shopping, comes back home to Silvia saying. "Hi babayy" (oml) said Trevor. "Hi baby?" Said Silvia with confusion. Lahna walks in "Hi bitch" said Lahna whistling away. "What was that for" said Trevor. "Idk maybe for joining in.." said Lahna. "BITCH!" Screamed Silvia. "You ain't calling me bitch because I call you Snitch OHHHHHHHHH" Said Lahna proud as superman. Trevor starts to get the broom like a lady. "Trevor speaks Chinese" he didn't want Lahna to know but she did. Lahna punches Trevor in the eye c; "GFFDFFFGOQ" said Trevor spitting out. (Lets see what happens next)