The Students of Class A25

Thomas~ The new kid, the transfer student from America, the captain elect of the lacrosse team.

Minho~ The player, the captain of the track team, the "alpha male".

Newt~ Straight A student, (too) proud of his British heritage, the captain of the chess club.

Teresa~ The shy girl, does the school newspaper, takes the yearbook photos.

Alby~ The school captain, wins prestigious awards, his parents are loaded.

Gally~ The mysterious bad boy, the punk, takes anger-management classes.

Aris~ The normal one, no one knows his name, really dark sense of humour.

Frypan~ The teachers pet, head of the Home Ec. club, the school mascot.

Winston~ The class clown, the "artsie" one, has been seen more than once tagging the toilet stalls.

Chuck~ The cute but obnoxious one, tutored by Newt, gaming geek.

Brenda~ The bipolar girl, YouTube fanatic, always in the middle of doing a live stream.

Harriet~ the Queen Bee, head of the Dance Troop, "How does she brush her hair so the horns don't show?" (said by Rose)

Sonya~ Social media obsessed, selfie machine, cheerleader.

Ben~ Captain of the Baseball Team, 'Sportsman of the Year' every year, frienemies with Krystal.

Jeff~ The hippie, nature freak, always found at the back of the school talking to some pigeons.

Clint~ Doctor in training, nerd, slightly psychotic.

Rachel~ The sweet girl, the lead singer of the school choir, music club leader.

Krystal~ The Sass Master, Girls Sports team Captain, Takes crap from no one.

Rose~ The trouble maker, the wild one, the most likely reason the school's mascot was on fire.