Creeping in My Soul

I kept waiting for the pain until finally I opened my eyes to see the vampire draining the life out of the werewolf. I wasted no time getting out of there.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I wasn't paying attention to were I was going. I just needed to get away. My lungs were threatening to burst. I stopped leaning heavily againist the wall coughing.

My throat burned horriblely. I looked around to see where I was. I was near the lunis end of the castle. I'd neither been at this part of the castle before. My curious mind told be to look around. My rational mind told me I needed to run so that I wouldn't get caught by a lunis.

My curiousity won the arguement. Ther floor was all black marble and the halls were dimly lit. The walls were blood red.

A door swung open and in an instant I was pulled into a room. It was pitch black. Some one's hands were touching my body. I let out a whimper as a tongue went up my neck.

"You'll taste delicous." A deep male voice whispered in my ear.

I started to try to pull away. I felt the pressure of fangs againist my neck. Whoever it was bit in. I screamed. It felt like my soul was pulling pulled out of my body.

I heard the door slam open. I screamed again as the pain doubled.

"Adare! Release her at once!" My mind shut down and passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & vote. If you think of something that needs improved don't heasitate to tell me.