FIVE

chapter five

it's been a week since yoongi didn't come back from daegu and jimin didn't read the notebook.

the first entry he red made him flustered and guilty about stealing his notebook, he wants to go to jail himself.

jimin walked in the corridor to bring back the notebook. he opened the door loudly seeing yoongi sitting on his chair, his head resting on the table but raised when he heard the creaking of it.

yoongi looked at jimin coldly as he saw his notebook being held by jimin, "did you read something?" yoongi asked, like the way he asked the first time he saw jimin trying to steal the notebook.

jimin just nods, his head facing the floor. "i-i'm bringing it back. i only red the first entry, i-i got c-curious and i didn't mean it. please don't get mad." jimin starts to tear up, getting scared if yoongi will shout at him.

"i'm not mad." yoongi said. "you can keep it, it's yours." he stood up from his chair and walked pass jimin, not sparing a look from him.

jimin stopped tearing up thinking it was stupid to cry at nothing and raised his head, closing the door of yoongi's studio. jimin actually likes yoongi, but he's too shy to do that.

he just watched yoongi walk until he's out of sight. jimin stared at the notebook and smile to himself even if he thinks it's weird smiling at nothing.

☆彡