SIX

chapter six

five of them went out to buy groceries while they left jimin and yoongi sleeping peacefully. they don't mind if the fans go wild, they need food.

jimin woke up first and fluttered his eyes when he realized the other's left, he just shrugged and stood up, he also saw the yoongi sleeping but he didn't care after what happened yesterday.

he went to the kitchen to make himself breakfast even if it's late. he looked up at the clock; 21:26. yup, late. but he'll still eat breakfast.

he looked at the fridge, seeing it empty, he groaned. he looked through the cabinets and luckily, he saw a single ramen cup lying upside down. he took it out and tore it open and he boiled the water.

after those stuff, he ate peacefully. it was quiet, the only thing he can hear is the sound of air while he eat the noodles. after a while, you can also hear groaning and footsteps from the other side of the room, it sounds like a zombie.

jimin was sipping the leftovers in the cup and when he placed the cup on the table, he sees yoongi standing near the door frame. he burped that made him cover his mouth and laugh. yoongi just looked at him with a straight face. "excuse me."

"you ate the last ramen, what will I eat now?" yoongi asked, smirking, sitting at the opposite side infront of Jimin.

jimin just shrugged his shoulders and stands up, doesn't want to stay with yoongi in an awkward situation.

"you're the only one i'm with at the moment then you'll leave? okay, i can play with that." yoongi stayed on the seat while watching jimin leave, but he stopped in his tracks and walked backwards. he sat next to yoongi and looked at the table.

"about the notebo-" jimin got cut out when yoongi suddenly kissed him. at first, jimin was shock and his mind was processing what just happened but later on he slightly pulled away with wide eyes.

yoongi opened his eyes once he doesn't felt any warmth near him and saw nothing, jimin wasn't there anymore. he sighed then rests his head on the dining table, something he normally does when he did something stupid without thinking.

☆彡