L E O

L E O : J U L Y  2 9

I hate expectations. 

They tell you what everyone else wants you to do instead of letting you do what you choose. 

Oh, you're Leo? You must be the leader, the lion, the alpha, the independent no-shit-whatsoever guy that everyone looks up to.

I am my own self, thank you very much. 

I do what I want...

... Unless told otherwise.

I've tried so gods damned hard to do what I'm supposed to do, but I can't. Because I can't be like how everyone wants me to be. I just can't. 

I am my own self and I do what I want... Right?

- - - 

The world is always balanced. Life and Death. Predator and Prey. Kill or be Killed. Peace or Violence. Health or Disease. 

In my world of balance, I must always be on top. Yeah, I know I sound a bit ambitious and somewhat arrogant but those are the words I live by.

Always be on top. Even in sex. Fight me, Ryder.

I am the lion. I am Leo.

- - - 

"Leo, let's go! Remember? Lets-Annoy-the-Gods-Monday?!"

Someone's nudging me. And it's not in the nice, gentle prodding kind of way.

I glanced down to see Aquarius stabbing my in the side with the blade of her dagger. Thankfully, she's not stabbing hard enough to cut me. I might bruises though from when she punched me that one time in the side.

If there's one thing I've learned from living with the psycho known as Aquarius, it's to not start a fight with her. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Okay? Gods." I huffed as she dragged me along.

My gaze swept over the small groups we were in. We were going to hit all the major kingdoms, NekroBlade, EbonyFlame, and NightBlayze. 

Three groups. Me, Aquarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Virgo. Libra, Gemini, Pisces, Cancer, and Taurus. And then there's the really messed up looking group of three - Necro, Aries, and Ryder. They'll kill each other together. 

The group I'm in is known as Team Arkalli, Libra's group is Team Memes, and Necro's group is Team Just-Fucking-Die-Already. We all know who chose their team name.

"Okay, so Arkalli is heading out to EbonyFlame, Memes is tackling NightBlayze, and Just-Fucking-Die-Already can have NekroBlade." I said, clarifying the kingdoms we would be wreaking havoc upon.

"We can have NekroBlade?" Necro growled, brow raised as he looked at me.

"I mean - It works for you guys, right?" I said hesitantly. Despite how hard I was trying to act like the leader here, Necro scared me. The only people unfazed by his sarcasm and aggressive hatred were Virgo and Aquarius. 

"It's fine, let's just go!" Ryder said impatiently and grabbed both Aries and Necro, teleporting them away to the Kingdom of Death.

I turned to face my team / group. "So, are we ready to go?"

"Have been for the past hour, we've just been waiting for you, dipshit." Aquarius scoffed.

Inside, I was crying. 

"Okay, let's go then." I sighed, giving up.

"Finally!" Capricorn exclaimed exasperatedly and teleported us to EbonyFlame.