Just Cameron

"What you wanna do Gabi?" Cameron asked as i was getting a drink for us. "Wanna hang out with Matt and Nash?" I asked. "Sure let me ask them" Cameron stated and walked over to my couchand plopped down and pulled out his iphone and started texting. Isat on his legs and turned on the tv and sipped my diet mtn dew.

"They said sure they are on their way over right now and Hayes is coming over too hes with Nash." Cameron said

"Hey Isabell Hayes is coming over!!! oo lala!!!!" I said yellin down the hallway to my 13 year old sisters room. She came running out.

"What! Really. I look a mess. thanks sis!" she said and stomped into her room and got ready she came out and sat in the chair. across from us and started texting on her phone.   "Who ya texting bella?" Cameron asked. She looked up from her phone blushing "Hayes". "AWWWWW" me and cameron said in sync and high fived each other. Cameron didnt let go of my hand this time and i blushed. 

"Cameron when are ging to ask mysister out. We all know you guys like each other!" Bella stated.

"Yea" Nash said. "Ever heard of knocking Nash!" I said. We all laughed and Hayes went and sat by Bella and they were talking and Matt andNash also sat on Cameron.

"Ya'll knowi like breathing right?" Cameron said.As Nash and Matt got up they pushed me down on Cameron and took a picture of me laying ontop of him.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Blackmail Twitter time!" Nash screamed.