HAYLLA( Hayes and Bella)

Gabi's POV

It was the night before prom. All the girls stayed the night at my house and all the guys satyed at Nash's. It was about 7 and Isabelle was going out with Hayes so Nash and Cameron were coming to pick them up. I did Bella's hair, Maggie did her nails, Hope did her makeup and Paige picked out hey outfit. Lets just say she looked Fab! As Maggie would say.

Hayes POV

I was so nervous what if i messed up something with Bella? My Brother had all his friends over becaues it was prom. He had Cameron, Matt, Jack and Jack, Kian, JC and Carter. We had a house full. May I add Skylynn and I . Will is a junior in College, so he is away from home. All the boys were trying to give me pointers then Sky said, "Hayes be good to her or ill cut your weave.". We all started laughing and I said, "Thanks Sky but this ain't no weave!".Sky ran downstairs and finished playing. Nash anad Cameron drove me to Gabirelle's house. She andMaggie answered the door. Nash and Cam embraced them and kissed them and there i stood awakardly standing. I cleared my throat. "Sorry Hayes, i'llo get Bella." Maggie said. "So Hayes what are ya'll doin?" Gabi asked. "Going to the movies." as i said that Bella cam to the door. Wow she looked amaizng he hair was starightened and had a little oink barette on the right side and she had on skinny jeans and pink vans with a white t-shirt. I took her hand and Nash, Cam, Bella and I were off.