Pre-Prom

Gabi's POV

4 more days until prom. Maggie, Paige, Hope and I are going dress shopping today I cant wait. I texted Cam and told him my plans.

Text convo:

G-Hey Cam im going dress shopping with the girls maybe you and the boys can meet us for coffee after??

C- Yea sure! What time?

I checked the time it was 9am i was meeting the girls at 12 so i said around 3 because were girls were going to take awhile. I took a shower then put on a pair of leggings and a Cameron Dallas hoodie then straightened my hair and applied light make-up. I grabbed a granola bar and headed to the store we were meeting at. Paige was there. "Hey Paige!!" I said as i greeted her. "Hey G!". we talked for about 2 minutes until Maggie and Hope showed up. We went to the prom dress section and started taking all kinds of dresses. I grabbed a green, pink, baby blue , and purple dress. I fell in love with the green one it was a princess style dress. I didn't even have to try on the other dress. This was my dress! Maggie settled on a baby blue dress. Paige settled on a blush pink dress and Hope settled on a purple dress. We then went to check out the jewelry. I checked the time and it was only 2 so i insisted that we take our dress to my place sine we are getting ready there. We all drove there and showed Hayes and Bella. They carried on watching what ever movie they were. Ahh young love. we sat in my room and chatted and around 2:45 we left to go to Starbucks. we all pilied in my car. We all sung Pompeii by Bastille at the top of our lungs we were got there we were greeted by Cameron,Nash,Matt and Taylor(Hopes bf).

"Nice hoodie beautiful" Cam said to me as he hugged me. Him wearing the same one.

"aww thanks." I said.

Us girls sat down as the boys ordered for us. As we were talking one of the most popular girls Talia walked by us and said in a disgusted voice, "What are you guys doing here?".

"We are here with our boyfriends, Talia." Paige said.

"Aww Paige got a boyfriend what a frist. Who is it he must be as equally as ugly.". As Talia said that Matt came up and said in anger,"Waht did you call my Girlfriend?".

"Your dating him." she said in shock.

"Is that a problem for you Talia." Matt said. Talia walked away in anger.

Thanks for reading so the couples are

Paige&Matt

Gabi&Cameron

Maggie&Nash

Hope&Taylor Caniff

Isabell&Hayes