Meet Maggie

• Dedicated to Maggie Conna Fouberg

Gabi's POV

"NASH GRIER!!" I said and took his hone and saw that hegot a text from this girl named maggie.

Maggie<3: Hey, babe can we hang today<3

"Nash? Whos maggie?" i ask. he takes his phone and says nobody while blushing."

"OOOOO Nashy-Poo has a girlfriend." Hayes says.

"He's not the only" Matt mumbles under his breath. "WHAT!!!" I said and went and sat by matt as he told me about her. Nash and Cameron went outside to talk.

Camerons POV

"Im going to ask Gabi out." i said

"About damn time dude i see the way you look at her. You like her." nash said.

"I love her." i mumbled.

"Do you mind if Maggie comes over and we hang with her." nash asked.

"Ask Gabi its not my house, even tho im here more than anything." i said jokingly.

We walk in and ask Gabi and she says she doesnt care and matt invited his girlfriend Paige over. Once they got here we all watched Iron Man 3. we all sat on the couch somehow. we sat Bella, Hayes,Maggie, Nash, Paige, Matt , Gabi then me. It got so uncomortable me and Gabi ended up moving on the floor Once the movie was over we all played a big game of 21 questions. It got to me.

"My question is for Gabi. Gabirelle will you go to prom with me and be my girlfriend." i said.

"yess cameron" she said and she hugged.

"Maggies turn" Gabi said.

"Can I have some food?" she asked and we all laughed!!

Hope you enjoyed.

Maggie:

brown hair, plays soccer and is very talented and beautiful

Paige:

Blonde hair, plays basketball and has many weird talents and is a perfect match for Matt