8

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

Masky shoves me into a huge tree trunk and a sharp branch snags my arm and I feel the warm red liquid drip down my skin.

"I-I'm sorry--"

"You knew this whole fucking time?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Masky snarls. After Smile Dog chased me in the woods an hour earlier, Jeff and I walked back to camp while I told him my situation. When we got back to camp, Jeff put me in the spotlight and made me tell everyone I've known who they are for a while now.

"I-I-I didn't kn-know the whole t-t-time. I d-did lose m-my-my memory...but after a-a-a few d-days, m-my memory s-slowly came back...I-I've known wh-who you guys are for a f-few days..." I explain. Although Masky's face is covered by his mask, I can just about imagine the fury in his eyes and the snarl threatening at his lips. He's breathing heavily and I can imagine it getting hot under that mask.

"You little mother fuck--"

"That's enough, Masky." Slender interrupts. "Yes, we can be angry with him for lying, but we have to understand what he's gone through."

"Like what?!" Hoodie pipes in. "He left us and then claims his memory is gone so he can pretend to live a 'normal' life?! Newsflash, Toby! You're not normal!"

"I-I-I know..."

"I said enough." Slender snaps. "He didn't leave us, he was kidnapped and tortured."

"Th-thank you, Slender--" Slap. This takes me by surprise. I hold my cheek as I look at an angry Clockwork.

"Asshole." She snarls before stomping away. I look down and sigh. I know I am. I'm a complete ass for not telling my friends about my memories coming back. But who can blame me? I've been promised a totally normal life again and then these guys come and take that away again...

"Newsflash, Toby! You're not normal!"

Hoodie's words echo in my head and I close my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for lying to y-you all..." I say softly. A high chuckle rings in my ears and long, gangly arms drape down my shoulders. Long fingers grab my chin and turn my head to the side and I meet eyes with LJ.

"Stop saying sorry." He says before pushing me forwards and into Masky who pushes me away in disgust. "We all know you're sorry, just some people are acting like morons and caring about the stupidest thing. Toby is back with us, idiots. You should all be happy his memory is back and he at least told us."

"LJ's right." EJ says. "He's our friend, after all."

"Brother." Hoodie mumbles.

"Hoodie!" Masky snarls.

"Come on, Masky, you know LJ is right." Hoodie says.

"I'm not agreeing to anything that clown bimbo says." Masky snaps.

"You don't have to be rude." LJ places his hand over his heart and glares down at Masky with eyes that glow.

"Regardless to the fact that Ticci lied, he's still family and we can't abandon him. Plus, he already knows too much." Puppeteer says.

I chuckle. "Th-th-thanks, Puppet." I twitch when Slender places a hand on my shoulder and looks down at me with his empty, featureless face. Jeff laughs and places his arm on my shoulder.

"Welcome back, twitchy." Jeff says.

"I-it's good to b-b-be back." I respond.

A/N:
Well, I feel like a complete ass for not posting in ages!!! I'm sorry guys, and this is such a short chapter too, ugh. The reason I'm not posting a lot is because I have been sososososooooooo busy with shit and this year I am going to be going to school for becoming a marine biologist, so I'm gonna be hella busy with school n shit and I won't be able to write a lot :/
I feel so bad oh my god....

But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment and vote if you haven't already, and please add this to your reading lists so you can be notified for whenever I get my lazy ass in check and write more chapters x3

Sorry once again guys :/