16

"No, I don't want to talk to you-"

"Oh, but you do! You see, you've blocked me out for too long." The voice interrupts.

"For a good reason. You were making me crazy." I say.

"You were always crazy, Toby. You were born crazy. Normal people feel pain!"

"So what if I'm not normal?"

"'So what if I'm not normal?'" It mimics my voice.

"You're just in my head."

"Toby, you're in a coma. Slowly dying. Your state of mind is so...innocent. Without me, you'd be--"

I take a long gasp of air as my body jolts. Bright. Wherever I am, it's bright. There's something shining in my eyes. It's too bright. Black spots float in my vision. Am I going blind?!

I realize my ears are ringing. My heart is pounding faster by the second. I can hear my blood rushing.

Slowly, muffled noises start to fill my ears before they slowly start to turn into voices as the ringing subsides gradually.

I feel myself get weaker suddenly and my vision goes black. A loud voice shouts, "stay with us!" Before everything goes black.

A/N:
Guys I'm so sorry for the lack of chapters and how crappy the ones I've been posting have been...I just haven't had inspiration for this book but I feel like I need to finish it for you guys. I don't know how I want it to end, though. I don't see the ending. I can't imagine how I want it to end. I'm losing inspiration and I don't want to, because I've gotten so far into it and I owe you guys chapters...

I'm sorry :/