My Sweet Prince

"Great, because right now I hope and dream to get rid of my anxiety."

Anxiety's never really considered himself the "bad guy" in most situations. He's just been trying to protect Thomas. Make sure he's safe. Besides, a little fear never hurt anybody. But he's only seen this Prince dude for about ten seconds and his heart is pounding a bit harder and faster than it usually does. Then again that's happened everytime he's seen him.

Play it cool. Make him freeze in his tracks.

"Your what, now?" Prince looks over with a sense of worry on his face, his eyes widening when he sees Anxiety leaning back against the stair pole, a smug look on his face.

"Hey there, Princey," Anxiety nods as a greeting. Seriously? he thinks to himself. What was that? Princey? Are you his mom?

"Oh," Prince sighs and looks the other way. "Yeah, uh..can't stand that guy....."

Anxiety scoffs and leans back. He acts like he doesn't care what Prince thinks of him. He acts like he doesn't care what the other sides of Thomas think of him. But everytime Prince has said something along the lines of; "I really don't like you" or "I can't stand him", it makes the darkly-dressed boy want to bash his head against a wall and cry. But he simply clenches his teeth and rolls his eyes.

Truth is; Anxiety's secretly got the biggest crush on the prince. Everything about the prince just makes his heart skip a beat. His eyes full of cheer and confidence. His...interesting but honestly not-bad fashion sense. His booming but smooth voice that could tame the wildest, most ferocious grizzly bear. His smile, oh sweet Mercy above, his smile. Or his laugh. He can't pick which one he loves best. But the Prince couldn't care less about him. The Prince probably doesn't even want him near him. And that tears his heart to pieces. His dark, cold, already beaten down heart. He shouldn't care about love, right? Maybe if he pretends that he doesn't like the Prince at all, it'll really happen. But curse him, he can't help to constantly flirt with the Prince.

Anxiety's been so caught up in his thoughts, he doesn't notice the sudden change in scenery until he sees a girl with long, black hair in front of him. "Where are we?"

~~~~~~

Three gentle knocks come at his door. Anxiety lets out an audible groan followed by a "What?!"

Anxiety's face softens a little when he sees the Prince step in and close the door behind him, followed by a soft sigh. "Anxiety, I want to talk to you."

"Well, your "Highness", whatever it is make it quick." Anxiety taps his fingers on his desk. "I'm busy."

"Oh and what are you "busy" doing?" Prince scoffs. "Blasting your music with nothing but your own thoughts to keep you company?"

Anxiety shrugs. "Pretty much, yeah. Can't imagine anything better to do and don't really have any friends."

That makes the Prince stifle a chuckle and suddenly glare at him. "Curse you for making me laugh."

Anxiety laughs as his eyebrows furrow smugly. "Ah well, Princey, your fault for finding me funny."

"For the tenth and final time; don't call me that."

"Sorry, Princey." Anxiety sneers, only to see the Prince have a gentle, yet still annoyed, look on his face as he pulls up a chair and sits down beside him. "W-What do you want exactly?" He says a little quieter, adjusting his hair that partially covers his eyes.

"I want to talk to you."

Always a great sign you did something wrong. What he's always told Thomas.