A Nice Rest In The Tub

Okay. You got this. Just go say hi to him. It's not that hard. You can say hello to somebody without punching them in the face.

Anxiety watches the Prince from a distance. He doesn't really communicate with him. He doesn't communicate with the other two factors in general. The closest bond he has is with Morality, and even then it's just more of an acquaintanceship. He hates the Prince. Can't stand him. Always so optimistic and sickeningly sweet like honey. So he tries to avoid the royal boy. But now that he and the other factors were with Thomas in Los Angeles, it's harder than ever to avoid him.

But he knows he hates the Prince. He despises him. Or does he...?

Anxiety takes a deep breath and wanders up to the royal boy, who's singing once again. Normally by now Anxiety wouldn't hesitate to slap him across the face and tell him to shut up, but he doesn't complain about the Prince's singing strangely enough. It's smooth, soft, and very beautiful.

But he still hates the Prince.

It takes him a second to let the words, "Hey there, Princey," flow through his lips. The Prince turns around, and Anxietyy is immediately smitten; starstruck. The Prince is a lot more.....attractive than he thought, considering he's only seen the Prince from afar and only a few seconds at a time. His brown eyes are sparkling with joy and hope, they match his fluffy brown hair that looks so soft. His posture is straight and proper, and a smile is plastered onto his face. Everything about the Prince just radiates beautiful.

Beautifully stupid, Anxiety rethinks. Ugh... That stupid, overjoyed smile. There's nothing good in this world to smile about, so why bother? Well, maybe about him..no.

"Hello there, Anxiety!" The Prince chirps, seeming a little surprised Anxiety would have the urge to socialize all of a sudden. "What brings you here?"

"I-I, uh...." Anxiety's positive he knows the look on his face. As red as the Prince's sash, and his eyes wide as the moon. "I don't know, I just..wanted to say hi! Is that such a problem??"

"Well it is rather surprising," Prince shrugs. "Considering you never talk to anybody most of the time." He chuckles to himself.

"W-Whatever..! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that....." Anxiety freezes up. He wants to spill his heart to Princey. Just tell him that he's gorgeous. Or he's cute, or something for crying out loud.

"Hm?" Prince gives Anxiety his full attention. Just like a gentleman would.

"Your singing," Idiot. That's the first thing that comes out of your mouth? "It's... It's.."

Prince's face drops. "I-Is it too much?" He starts to worry. "Am I bothering you? I-I'm so, so sorry, I'll try to be quiet, I promise, I—"

"N-No, that's not what I..." Anxiety's expression softens. He backs away a little. "It'sreallygood!!"

Prince stops. "You think so?" He grins.

"Yeah!! But don't think anything of it, Princey!" Anxiety scowls. "I'm not saying it like that, l-like I like you or anything I just..thought I'd tell you..!"

"Oh, um," Prince's tone confuses Anxiety. He sounds pleasantly surprised, but also confused. "Thank you, then, Anxiety. I've heard your singing too and it is quite lovely."

Crap..! Anxiety's face turns even redder. "Nah," he scoffs. "Not really."

"Nonsense!" The Prince declares. "It's gorgeous!"

Anxiety says nothing.

"Anxiety, are you okay?" The Prince chuckles. "You look a little flushed behind that foundation."