It's thomas' birthday.

So..let me tell you all a story.
I found Thomas Sanders around fifth grade, or 2013. I simply saw him as a funny guy on Vine and nothing else. I liked him, and laughed at his vines. But in the more recent years, say 2016, Thomas became a huge impact on my life. I found myself going to his videos whenever I was depressed. I found myself talking about him to my psychologist and how awesome he was. I found myself telling my own mother on how amazing (and adorable -w-) he was, and she agreed.
Thomas has even noticed me a couple times. Reblogged a few of my art pieces on tumblr, and even said that he loved me.
I know it's a little lame to say I almost cried, but I genuinely did almost cry. I had a panic attack. But it was a panic attack of joy. I love and idolize this guy like there's no tomorrow—this guy had motivated me not to kill myself for the love of God—and to see his message to me saying "Love you too!" absolutely rocked my world. He knows I exist. He loves me. He cares about me.
Happy birthday, Thomas. I wish you the happiest of days. I wish you an amazing life. But most importantly; I thank you for not only changing my life for the better, but for thousands of other people.

I simply had to add an update, because this date is very important to me. This date is the date that one of my all time heroes was born.

Okay I'm done being sentimentally gay lol