Chapter 17: Goodbye

This is part 2!

Seulgi POV

I opened the front door revealing Eomma sitting on the couch reading a book. I walked in quietly so I don't bother her. But my nose gave it away.

"Seulgi ah?" Eomma said, "Where were you? How did you get home? It's a bit late"

I didn't bother turning around and started to walk up the stairs. "Kang Seulgi"

I turned around, "Ne?"

She looked at me. I could tell she noticed my eyes were a bit puffy. "How did you get home? Did you walk home by yourself?"

"Aniyo" I said

"Did Jaebum ah walk you home?" She said, her tone of her voice was a bit digusted

"Aniyo..." I replied, "Jimin ah walked me home"

"That's good" she said

I then walked up to my room and closed my door. And went on my phone and texted Jaebum. 

Seulbear: I need to talk to you tomorrow at school

Jaebum: Waeyo Jagiya? Why not now?

Seulbear: Because I need to tell you in person

Seulbear: Don't question it

Seulbear: Meet me at the corridor when you get to class

Jaebum: Arasseo

The next day...

I arrived at school and I waited for Jaebum ah to come. Where is he?

Jimin ah ran towards me, "What are you thinking of doing?"

"Where is Jaebum?" I said

Later, the bell rang and students started to walk in the school and in their classrooms.

"He didn't show up" I said, "He is going to get killed"

・・・

It's lunch and I walked out of art class and kept walking through the corridor until I found Jaebum. He was around girls. Pathetic. 

I then walked to him as he avoided my gaze. "Im Jaebum!"

The group of girls started whispering to eachother. The girls then moved to the side. "Jagiya--"

"Don't call me Jagiya" I said

"I saw what you did. You know, when I first met you, many students were telling me to stay away from you and I can see why. Now I know, you're just a playboy who plays with people's emotions" I said

He then stayed silent. Then I added more, "I thought you actually liked me. For some reason. But I was wrong"

"Seulgi ah..." Jaebum said, "Just give me another chance. I promise, things will change"

I said, "No it won't"

I then walked away until he grabbed my wrist which makes me stop. But we didn't have eye contact though. 

"Jaebum ah, we're done" I said. I shook his hand off and walked away.

☆彡