SMALL ENDING

Here's a small ending that I decided to write... It may not relate but whatevers... It's a little extra plot that I wanted to write

Third POV

Five years later...

As five year past, everyone still kept in touch. And surprisingly a lot of them are successful. Sooyoung just opened her boutique for everyone to shop at. Seokjin is now closer to becoming a doctor. Yoongi decided not to be lazy and he's a CEO of his family's company, Min Corporations. Seulgi, she is a famous artist which she travels around the world to get inspiration. Both Hoseok and Jimin are famous choreographers and dancers. Seungwan created her own bakery, but thanks to Joohyun and Taehyung, her bakery is the number one bakery in Seoul. Namjoon is now a well known composer, and sometimes when Yoongi isn't so busy, he would compose music with him. As for Joohyun, she is now a model and does CFs for many companies and businesses. Her partner Taehyung, sometimes helps her by being the photographer, but he is still trying to strive at his own business. Jungkook is next to become a CEO for Jeon Corporations. And for Yerim... She's still in school, going for an university to get her doctorate degree. (A/n: Wah, I made them sound too successful... And there's just me... 😐)

・・・

Wendy walks towards her bakery door to filp her sign to say 'open'. While she's satisfied seeing all those people waiting to come in. As she watches over how everyone is doing, four familiar people she recognized, starts walking in.

"Seungwan ah~" 

Seungwan turns around where she heard the voices, "Oh hey!"

She walks over to the people, turns out it's Sooyoung, Seokjin, Yoongi, and Namjoon.

"Seungwan, this place is getting great reviews!" Sooyoung says as she looks at the cupcakes 

Seungwan nods her head, "Yep! Thanks to Taehyung and Sooyoung, this place is well known! Come to think about it, we should all hangout. But we are all so busy"

"Yeah, but the younger ones are too busy" Seokjin says

"Hold on, did you guys see Seulgi ah's post?" Seungwan says

"Waeyo?" Seokjin, Yoongi, and Sooyoung asks

"Cause her and Jimin made five years!" Seungwan says

"Wow!"

"That's relationship goals" Sooyoung says, "Wait, what about you and Yoongi?"

"Aniyo" Seungwan says, "Both of them disgust me"

"Waeyo?" Yoongi says

"Because Seulgi and Jimin are literally relationship goals. They dance together and they go to the gym together" Seungwan says

"Why don't you and Yoongi do that?" Joohyun asks

"Oh hell no" Seungwan and Yoongi says

Seungwan looks up from her phone, "Seulgi ah, Joohyun ah, and Taehyung ah returns to Seoul today!"

"They all travel together?" Yoongi asks

"Oh, I'm pretty sure Seulgi ah did things by herself. And she's met up with Joohyun and Taehyung in Europe or something like that" Sooyoung says

"Wait, what happened five years ago? Did they make up?" Namjoon says

"Mwo? Oh you mean about the wedding?" Sooyoung says, "Turns out both families were okay that they cancelled the wedding. At first, they weren't happy but the issue wasn't big anymore. Oh, I don't know about the Im family but Seulgi's Appa came up with a way do the Kang Corporation would be financially good"

・・・

By then, all of them met up at the airport to wait for Seulgi, Jooyhun, and Taehyung. Everyone was excited and nervous waiting.

"I hope Unnies brings fancy photos back" Yerim says

"Yerim, it's probably Taehyung ah who's taking the photos" Sooyoung says

All of a sudden, Hoseok and Jimin comes running. "Did she come back yet?"

"Yah Jimin, catch your breath" Seungwan says

"Jimin ah made me run here. We had to cut dance lessons early so he could see Seulgi ah coming" Hoseok claims 

 We had to cut dance lessons early so he could see Seulgi ah coming" Hoseok claims 

The three of them walks towards their direction with their luggages

The three of them walks towards their direction with their luggages. "Unnie! Oppa!"

Yerim runs to Joohyun to hug her "Annyeong Yerim"

Then Jimin comes running behind while Seulgi was talking to Seungwan and Sooyoung and all of a sudden back hugs her. "Ah! Chim!" Which she jumps from his actions.

"Annyeong Chim" Seulgi says smiling 

After everyone's warm welcoming, Yoongi points out, "Tae, why the hell are you wearing a trench coat?"

All eyes turn to Taehyung.

"Cause he wants to look mature when he's next to Joohyun" Seulgi teases

"WAHHHH" 

"Aniyo!" Taehyung says

"Oh, did you guys hear that Chaeyoung is now engaged to someone else? I believe it's Yugyeom Oppa" Yerim says

"Oh man, what did Chaeyoung do to deserve him?" Jungkook asks

"I don't know, but they been dating for almost two years" Sooyoung says

A few minutes past and everyone was getting into the car because they were all going to eat at a hot pot restaurant.

"I'm glad that your back" Jimin whispers in Seulgi's ear