We owe you Liam - Cake

WARNING ;

This contains some smut at the end so if you don't like that stuff I suggest not reading this.

Sorry this took so long and I'm sorry if this is bad. I think it's absolute shit. But without further ado...

CAKE ONE SHOT

Luke's POV;

It was just another normal night out for 5sos. This time we happened to be with one direction though, because were on tour with them at the moment.

Were currently at a club. Normally I'd be out on the dance floor with a drink in my hand. Tonight was different though.

Recently, I've been a bit confused. My feelings towards Calum have changed and I don't know what to do. Instead of seeing him as one of my best mates, I think of kissing him, holding him. That's not things just friends think of.

I've been sitting at the bar, zoning out for a while now. The chair next to me moved and I looked up to see Liam.

"Hey mate, what's the matter?" Liam asked.

I just shrugged. I don't know if I want to talk about it quite yet.

Liam nodded.

"You should tell him how you feel." Liam said like it was something you hear everyday.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked obviously confused.

"C'mon Luke. The others might not see it but I do. I'm observant. I saw how you started looking at him a couple weeks ago. How you'd stare at him and when he'd catch you, you'd get embarrassed. How you'd light up when he talks to you. How you now distance yourself from him. As if hoping it'll get rid of your feelings. Mate, I'm here for you if you need to talk."

I nodded. Liam got up and probably went to see if the rest of the guys weren't already passed out. I didn't even need to ask who he was talking about to know. He's the only one I act that way around.

The chair next to me squeaked again, signaling that someone just sat down. This time I didn't need to look to see who it was. I could tell by how my heart was beating harder. Calum.

"Luke! Why're you just sittin'" he questioned.

I did the only thing I could do and shrugged. I couldn't talk to him. It would make everything worse.

"Why won't you talk to me? We've hadn't had a conversation in like a week. You only talk to me when you have to. Now you won't even look at me." Calum sounded sad. I frowned. I didn't mean to upset him. I was ignoring him to help him out though. I didn't want him to have to deal with knowing I like him and being confused like I am.

"Why aren't you absolutely pissed yet?" I asked referring to how he's usually throwing up by now and ignoring his last statements. I looked up at him and made eye contact. I wish I hadn't. He's so perfect.

"Why aren't you?" He retorted. I sighed and looked away, not answering.

"Not in the mood mate." I finally replied.

"Well I was worried about you. You're acting weird." He said

"Not feeling well. I think ill head back actually."

"Well I'll go with you to make sure you're okay and keep you comp-"

"No!" I snapped cutting him off. "Cal, you're not coming. Stay here. Get drunk. Fuck some girls for all I care. I don't want you to come with me." I said with no emotion in my words.