The Role Model Qualifications

We all have to be honest about ourselves to ourselves and others we surround ourselves with!

We can all be a role model but we have to make sure when it's recommended to take a break from social media yet the whole virtual world and focus on your own self, on recovering, follow it.

Yes it will take time for type of out who have a passion to inspire others with your inspirational blog on Tumblr, Wordpress, or any other platform. I know it took me time to slowly walk away from that habit or daily use of positing inspiring posts on my inspirational blog. But once I did, I was more able to focus on my recovery.

Even at the earlier times in recovery, I only searched on google facts I haven't known about when it doesn't to the dating world. I may be a hopeful romantic (used to be a hopeless romantic) but I don't know anything like those who have experience in their past relationships.

But I knew that after a few times of searching data on the dating world, I decided that I needed to focus on my education of mental health and dedicating my time in recovery to bettering myself and healing and reviewing from those painful and numbing experiences with mental illness.