Hello lets go home 💖

Ally's pov
It was 2am ally and her wife dinah where fast asleep when the house phone started ringing, being closer to the phone ally answered not fully awake, "hello" she said "hi ally its Selina im a social worker i was wondering if you would take young sisters i know its late but this is a emergency " Selina asked,ally looked at dinah who was awake and smiling"hi yes we can take them how old are they" ally asked "lauren is three and normani is eighteen months old if you come to the children's hospital i can tell you more about their situation and what you will need" Selina said "okay thank you we will be their soon" ally said putting the phone down "are babies need us lets get ready" dinah said hugging ally and gently kissing her cheek.
Dinah's pov
As we reached the hospital all i wanted was to get to the girls fast and take care of them",dinah slow down"ally said holding my arm and pulling me back,"sorry ally i just want to get to the girls" i said looking at ally "i know you do you're already getting protective of them i can tell" ally said smiling at me,as we reached the children's ward i seen Selina stood waiting outside a door "ally dinah" she said smiling sadly "come this way i will give you the girls background story and introduce you to the children"Selina said,as i looked in i seen one was asleep both had black hair and it looked like the older one was hugging her baby sister she seen me looking and frowned pulling the cover so only the top of her head and pretty eyes could be seen,as we walked into the side room selina spoke up " im sorry for waking you both up i hope me ringing didn't wake camila up" selina asked looking worried "no she is at her grandmothers house for the night" i said smiling,i watched selina breathe a sigh of relief "you both done a amazing job with camila so i have no worries about lauren and normani" selina said smiling,"can we ask whats happened to these girls" ally asked looking worried "the girls had a social worker but he quit a year ago,their file was given to me a few days ago and i done a house visit straight away,as i reached the house the door was open,their where no adults around i found normani lying on a bed asleep it seems she has a bad chest infection and lauren was trying to make some food for her and normani i caught her just before she turned the stove on she was trying to make grilled cheese she's not very happy that i stopped her" Selina said looking at us both " will the girls need anything specific" i asked,"normani seems to not be able to drink from a cup even a straw is proving hard so she may need a toddler cup lauren has proved very useful when it comes to normani"selina said smiling "can we meet them" i asked looking at selina who giggled "yes come on ill let you meet the girls" she said standing up and walking into the room.
Ally's pov
As Selina pushed the door open lauren's little head shot up looking at her angrily "shhh mani sleepin" she said stopping when she seen me and dinah and smiling shyly" lauren this is ally and dinah,they where wondering if you and normani would like to stay with them" Selina asked,lauren looked to her little sister "i stay with mani" she asked looking at me and dinah,"yes sweetie you can stay with mani" i said smiling i seen dinah looking at normani i seen dinah quickly grab a sick bowl and turn to the toddler and kneeling down,i looked at lauren who looked scared for her little sister "its okay lauren the bad cough normani has is making her feel icky if we go home we'll get normani some medicine to make her feel better" i said gently rubbing the three year olds back,lauren turned and looked at me "mani no like medicine you has to hide it" lauren whispered to me looking at me,"we have magic ways" i said whispering to her smiling "mani we go stay wif" lauren stopped and looked at us "awwly an and" she looked at dinah "dinahh" she said looking at her sister normani looked at lauren and whimpered,lauren frowned and looked at normani,we watched as lauren's little eyes filled with tears as did normani's "hey now whats wrong little ones" dinah asked gently sitting on normani's bed as i sat on lauren's bed,lauren crawled onto my knee "mani wetted her nappy i donno how to change her" she said her little lip trembled as her eyes filled with tears again"its a good job me and dinah know how to then isn't it" i said as lauren watched dinah change here sister her eyes never leaving normani,i looked over at Selina who was smiling " you're a perfect match" she said smiling at me i looked at the clock and seen it was nearly six thirty in the morning " do you guys have car seats for the girls" Selina asked "i can run home and get them" dinah said looking at me,i nodded smiling.
Dinah's pov
As i walked towards the door i seen lauren looking sad,"don't be sad sweetie, im just going to the store for some treats for when we all go home okay" i said smiling at lauren who nodded "whats you're favourite candy" i asked watching lauren's eyes light up "oreo's mani likes apple jacks wif no milk" lauren said smiling at me " okay well can help ally look after mani and when i come back ill bring some treats" i said watching lauren nod,as i drove to the store i grabbed a cart and headed to the baby and toddler section thankfully it was a big store so their where car seats i grabbed two of the best and safest ones they had,next i got the girls a cup each a big girls cup for lauren and a smaller one for normani  i grabbed some pull ups and nappies and wipes and some pj's, lastly i grabbed the girls snacks and headed for the checkout,as i fitted the car seats i wanted to make sure they where fitted right and safely i quickly pulled into a police station to ask if someone could check,as the officer checked both seats he quickly made the seats safe i thanked him and drove back to the hospital it was nearing 8am now me and ally got here at 3am surely the girls would be aloud home today.
Ally's pov
I was lying on laurens bed with both children fast asleep next to me,as dinah walked in Selina stood up "the girls have the all clear to go whenever you're both ready" she said smiling,"we go awwy and dinahh's house" lauren asked sleepily "yes sweetie we can go home now can dinah carry normani to the car" i asked lauren nodded and held her arms open to be picked up,"ill pop round next week sometime to check up on them" Selina said smiling,we had to get little normani's antibiotics for her chest infection but once that was done both girls were safely strapped into their car seats "do you think we should ask you're mom to have camila one more night just so we can settle the girls in" dinah asked "i already rang her she said she'd keep camila till sunday lunchtime for us" i said smiling,"lets go home" dinah said smiling.