chapter 1

(Billy 's pov)

    We where driving out of town. By we I mean me and my best friend Stu. Ever since we went on a murder spree as the ghostface killers, the police had been on our trail. Now our lives consist of skipping from town to town, killing along the way of course.

     I glanced over at Stu careful not to take my eyes off the rode for too long. He was too deep in thought to notice though. I don't know what I could do without him. Over the past year that me and him have done this, he's been loyal. He really is my best friend.

(Stu's pov)

I glanced over at Billy, he was smiling. Probably thinking about our last victim. I wish he smiled like that when he thought of me....sure I've got a gay crush on my best friend, but we're THE ghostface killers, we can't be in love with each other! Besides how would he react if I told him, he's a serial killer for crying out loud! Over the past few years I've done a pretty good job at hiding my crush. Hell I've even dated like 5 girls just to keep the secret!      

    We pulled into a motel parking lot Billy and I got out to go check out a room. There was an old lady at the front desk. Right when we where walking out to go to our room she called out, "Have fun you two!" I could feel my face burn red.

(Billy 's pov)

   What did I just hear her say! I was so close to just gutting her like a fish! But I was tired and Stu probably was too. So we walked to our room only to find.....there was only one bed.....   

A/N thanks so much for reading I promise to update in the future