chapter 3

(Stu's pov)

Oh god why did that lady have to say that. I peel off my clothes and start to run the water. I can still feel the heat on my face as I let the cold water run over my body. Oh god why why why why......

{Time skip brought to you by Lj}     

(Stu's pov still)

I walked out of the bathroom only to find Billy passed out on the bed. All the lights where out, but the faint glow of the tv  illuminated his face. "God I love him....no no no Stu pull your self together!" I thought. I crawled under the covers opposite of Billy, careful not to wake him. Before I dosed off, I whispered the faint words "I love you Billy Loomis."

(Billy's pov)

I woke up to find Stu cuddled up to my chest. I brushed it off as him being cold and going to the nearest source of heat. I got up and picked up some breakfast for me and Stu. I paid the lady for the room and went back to the room. Stu was up and I told him to get ready to leave.

(Stu's pov)

I woke up and Billy wasn't there. He probably went out. I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about him. Billy I mean. I wouldn't be here without him.... Not that that's a bad thing. We've been best friends for ad long as I can remember.

   My mind begain wandering. I thought about a lot of different things.. But each time I caught myself thinking of Billy. I loved Billy since 5th grade. I know he'd never feel the same though. But still my mind kept thinking of...well him.

   About 15 minutes later Billy came back. Telling me to get ready to go.

____________________________________Hey guy's sorry I haven't updated my phone was being an ass I promise to update tho 😝😝😝
                     -Kat the slasher

______________