3

3.

It's been two weeks since I've met George and Chandlyer and I'm not planning to meet them, especially that guy, again.

Syd keeps on asking me what happened noong hinatid ako ni Chad. Nothing special happened, he just waited there and never left my side, smiling like an idiot, until a taxi stopped in front of me. Then I murmured my thanks and left him.

I needed to ride a taxi because of his presence! I wouldn't go and leave Sydney if I'm not annoyed in his presence. His smile annoys me.

Sydney is visiting me everyday to ask the same question. How do I find Chad as a man? She's been inquisitive these past weeks. Kailangan ko pang magdahilan to avoid her. But now is different...

She locked ourselves in my own room to interrogate and this is torture.

"Now tell me. What really happened?" She asked standing near the door making sure that I can't escape her.

"I told you, hinatid nya lang ako." I answered impatiently.

I wanted to use the window and jump just to get out of here. But my room is in second floor of this house and I'm sure I'll get bruises if ever I jump. So I decided to stay and do everything to lure her.

"But he was smiling when he gets back. How is that?"

"I don't know. He's smiling everytime, that's not a suspicious act."

"How do you find him?" She asked excitedly. This is the moment she's waiting.

"Gross."

"Him?"

"Yes."

"Seriously?!" She shouted.

"How about, how do I find George as a man?" I said trying to change the topic from me to her.

"Don't. He's mine. Yours is Chad so we'll talk about him and no one else."

Paano ko ba 'to lulusutan?

"I want to eat. Come on, let's eat." I stood up and walked towards the door but she held the knob not planning on making me go.

"After this. And I'm not hungry."

"And he's not mine."

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I conceded.

"Fine. Let me drink first. I'm thirsty." I said. She smiled widely and pointed the mini ref on my left side.

Oh, I have this.

Defeated, I reached for the mini ref and got a bottle of water. I glance at her only to find out that she is checking every move I make. Annoying bitch.

After I drank, I went to bed and slouch. She's patiently waiting for my answer.

Sigh. "I don't like him."

"Who do you mean?" Tanong nya na nakakunot pa ang noo.

"You know who I mean." Sagot ko.

She sat beside me and faced me but I did not do the same. I don't want her to see my true feelings about this.

"Who?" She asked again. Ugh! She knew it for Pete's sake.

"Chandlyer." I mumble.

"Who?" I'm sure she heard it!

"Chandlyer. I don't like him." She raised a brow and gave me a smirk. Uh-oh.

"Drop the 'don't', Lot." She teasingly said. I hate this.