5

5.

After hearing his answer last night, I wasn't able to speak. I don't know what to say. Ang sabi ko if he's answer is yes, then it's over. Pero bakit tinamaan ako sa sinabi nya? Hindi ko na alam ang nangyari hanggang sa makauwi nakami. Sya pa ang naghatid sakin while George drove Syd home. Lutang lang ako buong gabi. Thankfully, I was able to sleep.

My phone beep. I picked it while watching a movie. It's a text message from an unregistered number.

'Can I call?'

My brows creased when I read the text. Who will call?

'Who are you?'

I put it down and continue watching. After ten minutes I receive a call from the number who texted earlier.

"Sino ka?" Was the first thing I said.

I heard someone laughed on the other line that hitched my breath. Hindi kaya...

"It's me." Natutop ko ang bibig sa kompirmasyon. My heart beats faster than the usual.

"Hey? Are you still there?" He asked when I didn't talk. I could hear some screeching sounds.

"W-what did you call?"

"Uhm... Where are you?"

I raised a brow. "Why?"

"I want to see you." I almost drop my phone because of what he said. My hands are shaking and I felt my cheeks heated.

I heard him chuckle so I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Shut up." Then I ended the call.

Naibuga ko ang hangin na kanina ko pa pinipigil. Hindi pa nga ako naka-get over kagabi, ngayon gusto nya akong makita? Kalokohan.

I tried focusing my mind in the movie but it seems that it flies until his smiling face flashed.

"This can't be. Focus, Charlotte! You'll be doom." I chanted.

Ding dong...

I got up to see who's outside my house. Wala naman akong inaasahan. Ah, maybe it's Syd. Hindi naman nya sinasabi kapag pupunta sya rito. She'll just come without my knowledge.

Halos malaglag ang panga ko pagkakita sa taong nasa labas. Wearing a blue v-neck shirt and khaki shorts with his perfect set of white teeth almost drool me. His smile never left his luscious lips. Damn!

"My instinct's right. Hello, Cha." He said that made me stop praising him.

I was about to shout at him to hide my uneasiness but he opened the door widely and walked inside.

"What the fuck?!" I hissed but he ignored me. He roamed his eyes around while his hands on his waist.

"It's pretty good here." He said while looking at me now.

"The hell you're doing here?"

He just turned his back on me and went to the kitchen! I followed him there with fury.

As far as I know, I like this guy. But he's making me feel uncomfortable everytime he is around. He has the guts to do what he wants to do especially now that he admitted that he likes me.

Duh! We have just met twice and he already like me? I don't know if he's serious about that.

"What are you doing? You're invading my house! I can sue you!"

He opened the fridge and checked its load. When he found nothing but bottled of water, he groaned.

"I'm hungry." He said almost pouting. He sat in the stool and slumped his body there. Looks like he's tired and sleepy.