2

2.

"You are so mean!"

She hit my face with the pillow she's holding and I made a face. We are currently sitting at her bed while munching chips and eating pizza and some ice cream. We are supposed to watch a movie, as I suggest, but it turns out that she wants to know something about me and Khael so I told her the whole story totally ignoring the movie.

"I know, Syd. Kanina mo pa 'yan sinasabi." I took the last piece of pizza.

"But it's true! I can't get enough of it. You are so-"

"Mean. Right." I interfere before she could say the word of the day.

"Gosh! Ikaw na talaga. Napahiya sya sa harap ng maraming tao and you know it."

After he left, all eyes are on me. They are staring, giving me a look like I'm some kind of a criminal. I didn't wring his neck. Duh. And now this girl is saying that I embarrassed him?

"I did not, Syd. Believe me." I defended.

"You did. Bad girl." She crossed her arms in front of her chest as she tries to look like a terror, preaching me with what I did.

"You know I am. Stop it! You look like tita when you're doing that." I threw the box of pizza pero nailagan nya.

"And she's always telling you to stop playing someone's feelings. So I am here as a substitute." She said but this time I know she is serious.

I stood up and picked up all the trash. She was calling my name but I pretend not hearing anything.

"Charlotte..."

"Okay. Fine! I won't as long as the next will be serious about me. I hope so." I said facing her serious face.

"Promise me."

"Psh. Demanding." I rolled my eyes heavenwards.

"Cha!" She hates it when I am rolling my eyes. Duh? It's a habit and old habits die hard.

"Promise!" I said irritated but not looking straight to her eyes. So she stood up to face me. Hinawakan pa nya ang balikat ko.

"I want this to be the last time that you're not taking your man seriously."

"I have no one." Sagot ko ng pabalang.

She pinched my arms hard as she stomped her feet like a child. Ugh!

"Ouch! You are being childish again. You know I hate you when you do that!" I tried to free myself from her grip but she held me tighter. "Let go!"

"No! Not until you promise." Stubborn.

She knows I can't but she still wants me to do the most impossible thing to do.

"Fine! Fine! Fine! I promise not to play with someone's feelings as you say so. Happy?" I sarcastically said not minding her death glare.

"It should be because you want it not because I say so!" She shouted. Did I mention that when she shout, she shout with full force? "But... Okay. It's okay with me as long as you promised it. I'm happy now!"

"Hey, hey! Stop jumping! You're hurting me, dammit!" She loosen her grip while smiling.

"Now, let's forget that Khael and clean your mess." She turned off the laptop and got her phone on her pocket while I continue cleaning our mess.

When I'm done I go back to bed and look at her phone too. She's stalking the bespectacled guy again.

I was about to get my phone at my bag when she called me.