Chapter 12

Dedicated to my lovely readers

Arihanth Pov

I went to office. But morning even is not leaving my mind. When she get angry her nose and ears became red she is looking so beautiful that I want to hold her in my arms and kiss her senselessely. Why? I am I thinking like that about her. Shit I have to be away from her as much as possible. But after so many I laughed like a maniac. Arihanth stop thinking about her. Now concentrate on work there is more.

I got call from grandpa

"Hello son"

"Hello dadaji"

"What are you doing son"

"I am in office son"

"That's good" dadji muttered

"What?"

"Nothing Son we are coming to London tomorrow"

"Ok dadaji. I have a meeting to attend I will talk to later bye" I cut the call without listing to reply I know I am kind of rude and called Mary to clean all the rooms as mom and dad are coming.

I attended the meeting and went to party. There I was greeted by my best friend Rohan.

"Hey Arihant" He embraced in a manly hug. We both went and meet the people who are benifit for us. In businesses world everyone look for their own benifits. At last the moment came I was waiting for. The tender was announced that was given to my rival Carmen consruction. How could they give him as I made ensure to provide facilities and requirement?I left the party in fury.

Misha's Pov

I got bored of reading as well as felt hungry so went in and saw everyone is moving here and there. I went to mary

"Mary what happened to everyone?

"Mr and Mrs Khurana are coming tomorrow"

"Ok"

I went and had lunch but something is not feeling good to me I don't know. In evening everyone completed their work and went. I was left alone in the whole mansion. As I am not feeling sleepy so I went downstairs started watching Vampire dairies. I didn't get to know the time was already 11 p.m. But that guy didn't come yet just then I heard the screeching of the car and opened the door.

He came in with an angry look. I closed the door to see. He started throwing all the things. I asked him

"What happened?"

He stared at me started gaining at me like a hungry lion towards its prey.... I stared praying god to save me from this hungry lion sorry monster.

"This is all your f***ing fault"

"What?"I asked confused and fury

 "Because of you I lost a project" he said glaring at me with blood shot red eyes remembered of my nightmare. I tried to gain confidence as don't want to show my weakness to him and stammered in fear

"What.... I have.... done to you? I don't............. know..... you before........ a week" 

He started laughing and said

"You bloody gold digger because of you I am stuck in this marriage"

I don't know how to react so ran towards our room and stared crying. How can he call me gold digger I don't know what he does for living? After coming to this mansion I got to know he is rich. How could he judge me without knowing about me?

Suddenly the room door opened I saw his face and recalled those words he told me and stared crying silently but by listening my hiccups he came by my side and said

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU BLOODY GOLD DIGGER AND DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE ". I didn't listen further ran out of socold OUR room and went to other room and cried like a maniac for an hour I don't know. I wiped my tears and went to washroom and washed my face and saw my reflection in mirror. My eyes and nose have become red. I was looking like a mad women who escaped from asylum.

I saw a broken Misha which I am not. I promised myself

"Mr.Arihant Khurana you don't want to see my face naa soo I don't show you my face but I will prove you what am n surely make your life miserable let THE WAR BEGINS............" A devilish smirk appeared on my face...

******************************************************************

Asalamwalikum and hey  readers 

How are you all?

Sorry I was bit busy so didn't update

Hope u guys like this chapter

Please do vote and comment

Cya:)