Chapter 25

Next day was asusual leaving the emptiness I am feeling. I don't know for what I am sad for becz arihant called me thief or not meeting my family for at 2 months.
I reached office as I have to submit  report to John I was in rage how come he make me work like an ass while he is enjoying without knocking I barged in to see he is making out with some girl. Oh shot I closed my eyes and closed the door. What he think it's an office as I turned get collied with some one the file I was carrying flew in air and the papers started flowing and got scattered all over.
"Don't you have eyes can't you see n walk". I started colleting paper then i saw the face that is none other than arihanth.
What's with him now a day always colliding with me. I got up collecting papers.
Why are you looking at me like that is something on my face. I started touching my face.
He shook his head and got hold my hands in his left hand and hold my cheek with his right hand. I started to feel a tingly sensation and cheeks become hot. What is happening? I sensed someone is coming I withdraw his hand from my cheek and went to my cabin. I sat down tried to calm as my heart is beating liking a horse. I this actually happened or this is a dream. I sure it is a dream. I started working oh I forget to bring file from store room regarding this project.
I went as I saw its clean nice I started searching and got the file I turned the name in the file caught my attention. It is the file of major project which he lost and called me gold digger. I want to see what happened why they didn't got the project.i took both the files and went to cabin.
I started going through the the tender actually it is awesome how come he didn't got project.
Let's see which company got project. I served in Google the design is quite similar to ours but in everything ours is better how come they got project.
My inner sherlock woke let's find out what happened before that I need to know what papers are submitted to tender and by whom.
I thought to ask arihanth but he may get angry and will scold me for nothing but whom can I ask as well as trust. Only one person will help me that is grandpa he have connections. Let's hope he will help.
I will get to know the truth by hook or crook.
I called dadaji
"Hello dadaji"
"Hello beta"
"How are you did you took medicine and had lunch"
"Yes why did u called? Is their any problem?"
"Yep there is a problem but I need ur help in that"
"OK I will help now tell me what is the problem reqaurding business or personal?"
"I will tell you everything when I come home.But please don't tell anyone about especially dad or arihanth"
"OK done"
"Tacked care dadaji cyaa"
I have to complete work as early as possible and have to reach home before arihanth.
Misha's detective mode on. I want someone to keep eye on everyone.
I completed work and went home. Dadaji was having with grandma and mom. I greeted them went to get fresh up.
"Mam dadaji has told you to meet him in study" I nodded the maid left.
I knocked on the door. Come in Misha and lock the door. K I closes the door and sat opposite to dadaji. And told him everything which I searched today.
K beta I will surely help what do you need.
"I want someone who is trustworthy to keep an eye on employees being with them."
"K done"
"You will meet that person tommrow"
"Private investigator to search for the tender which is submitted."
"OK done but beta be careful I think it's better if u tell arihanth he will handle everything in his way"
"No dadaji you don't know...."I bit my lip oh shut I am going tell him the reason which I can't.
"Don't know what?"
"Actually he is stressed about the new project and I don't him to burden more as well as I am not alone ur with me naa"
I don't think so he convinced but he nodded I release a breath of relief.
"Dadaji you text me regarding that person k"
"K"
I left the study.
***************(
Asalmwalikum and hey reders
Sorry for making you wait guyzZ
I hope you like this chapter
Please do vote and comment
Cyaa