Chapter 18

"Life gives very less chance to prove yourself so don't miss it maybe that your last chance"

Misha's Pov

I went to our room and closed the door and stood in front of mirror. What to do misha think? I agree that I haven't thought of working right now but I don't want to lose an opportunity but Misha stop thinking about if's and but's my reflection mocked. I nodded like an idiot. Now decide what you want to do with your life simply sitting being someone's wife or you want you make your identity. Yep I want to make my identity. Then it will be the best opportunity for you so grab it and make use of it. Ok but I don't have an experience as well as I am just an average student in academics. Yep you are but you are hard working one who do don't give up without trying then why the hell are you stepping back? Are you a coward? No I am not. So face the challenge and I know you can do it. How? Because I am you. But I want to think about it. Yep but i suggest you to don't lose this chance. Lets see.

We had dinner and went to sleep.

In morning I completed all my wifely duties saw the time its bit late. If I don't wake him he will be late to office but how to wake him as I remembered what he said yesterday so an idea popped. Alarm rang he got up screaming

"What happened? Why hell everyone is screaming?"

"Good morning Mr friend by the way no one is screaming it's alarm"

"Why the hell volume of alarm is so high?"

"You told yesterday not wake u by hitting so I raised the volume of alarm as you are getting late to office"

"Ok and don't ever rise the volume I hate loud sound"

I nodded my head he went to bathroom to get ready.

The person who screams on everyone hates the loud sound. Note the sarcasm

While having breakfast dadaji asked

"what is your decision beta?"

"I don't want to join"

"But why beta?"

I was about say

"Its ok dadaji don't force anyone I will find someone."

He told and went. I disappointed him.

Arihanth's Pov

I got irritated than disappointed by listing hearing the answer. If she has said earlier I would have found someone or planned something. Today I have to deal with dumb one.

I went to the office. I got a call from reception.

"Sir your dad has sent someone for your secretary"

"Ok send her"

I was reading file by back is facing the door. Someone knocked on door. Come in.

"So dad sent you. You have any work experience".

"No sir"

I felt like heard that voice. I turned to see MISHA

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here for interview"

I nodded

"Have a seat miss misha"

"Sir its mrs misha khurana"

A smile formed. I asked questions related to work. She is not bad.

"You are appointed Mrs. Khurana"

"Thank you, sir from when onwards should I join."

"You can join from today itself"

**************************************************************************

Asalamwalikum guys 

Sorry for late update

Do vote and comment

Cyaa:)