Salem's beginning

Hi! My name Selena, but my friends called me 'Salem' you know from Sabrina's black cat. Anyway I've just turn 14 and my life is just as normal like everyone.

I like studies and i love playing sport. I'm a very energetic girl and somehow I'm very smart. What? Don't believe me? You should seen my grade since last year, the teacher announce that I'm in second place in my class.

My parents? Well... They'd always busy with their work. So they rarely home. But they always cared trust me, everynight before i sleep, they call me just to keep in touch to know about me as much as i need to know about them.

I even watch anime as my personal hobbies. Even my friends made me watch Dragon Ball series. At first I'm not interested because is an old anime. (please don't hate me 😅) But when Beerus and Whis show up in the new Dragon Ball Super, things are getting interested and they become one of my favorites character.

Since then I've watch the entire DGS series till now. It is interesting and funny at the same time! Even Champa and Vados show up made even better!

I laugh and intrigued, luckily it didn't ruin my studies when most of those subjects are super easy. Sometimes I've watch again in any series wherever Beerus or Whis show'd up.

I check my watch shows that it's time for me to sleep now. I turn off the lights and on the security alarm in case there is a burglary. I took a bath and change into my pajama and lay under my cover.

Sometimes i wish i could meet them both yet it was a wishful thinking.

How wrong i am......