Party and Farewell

The journey through space take a long time, probably around half an hour to reach from Beerus planet to earth.

Earth....

How i wish i could go back home like everything is just a dream. But the sad part is that all of this is not a dream. And the most mysterious of all, i became a kid! Seriously what happened to me all the sudden?!

Anyway, we arrived closer to earth as i can see the blue planet that 50% ocean covers the planet. Welp, lets see which places that Bulma is attending the party? When we came closer, i could see we are heading towards the sea immediately makes me realize Bulma's birthday party is on the cruise ship sailing at the middle of the oceans.

I could see many familiar faces since i used watch this season. And now i'm joining the part with them. The best part of all this is FREE FOOD!!

We arrive on the upper part of the deck as i watch Vegeta just walking around alone by himself. I guess this is the part where Beerus gonna scared him like one of his flashback episode. Beerus land on Vegeta side while Whis and i landed a bit further just so to give them much space.

As usual the hot headed Saiyan tried to attack Beerus but he defeated so easily while feeling traumatized on the floor. He started to remember the first time meeting him when lazsada (sorry wrong spelling) planet still exist until Beerus destroy it.

Then Bulma the birthday girl came by. She greet Beerus and Whis but she didn't seem to notice me until she laid eyes on my small form.

"Aww.... Who's this pretty girl?" she kneel down on my level. This makes me blush of embarrassment.

"Hi, names Salem. Nice birthday party you have. Sorry we don't have a birthday present for you, miss. " i said politely to her.

"My what a good manner you have. I'm sure guys will fall in love with you if you keep doing that. And its ok if you don't have a present for me. Vegeta's not the only one who didn't gave present to me at all. " Bulma point her thumb at her laying husband who still have fear on his eyes.

Poor him.

"Vegeta, you should treat your wife better since its her birthday today. Show some respect. " Beerus playfully scold him.

"Ignore him. C'mon, enjoy the party. There's free food for everyone to eat as much as you can!" Bulma escort all three of us to the lower deck leaving Vegeta shock of what just happen.

So Bulma introduce to every character i knew from one of the series and i have to say Its pretty fun when you talk to them. And the food is really delicious. Finally a real human food for me!! My life is complete.

Beerus and Whis just immediately eat every food they try and they never stop for a second. Wow..... And i thought I'm the hungry girl but this is Dragon Ball so its not surprised.

After i finish eating until i cannot eat anymore, two kids came to my table which is very surprising. The two kids are Goken and Trunks.

"Hey, whats your name? I'm Goken and this is Trunks. Wanna a play with us?" the boy who's the second son of Goku smiled at me.

"We were playing water shooter but we'r short of few player. It'll be fun if you play along." Trunks show his Water gun as he squirt water to Goken's face.

"Ahh!! Trunks! That's not fair! I'll get you for that!"

Goken's angry wet face make's me laugh which stop both of them whatever there doing and look at me instead.

"Hahaha, sorry didn't mean to laugh. Anyway, sure i'll play with you guys." i jump down from my sit's and join both of them to play.

I did not realize once i left, Beerus has been watching me when i left the table. His yellow eye still hasn't left my tiny form as i ran after 2 half saiyans until i lost his sight. Whis realize this.