Waking Beerus up

"So your saying this world is a story from what you called anime. And then you are actually a 14 year old female but came into this world as a child." Whis repeat from what Salem explained to him.

"Yup, i know the way i said its too weird but its the entirely the truth. I don't blame you if you don't believe me but it's ok. Then again I'm not sure what to do since i came to this world unexpectedly." said Salem as she walk side by side with the tall blue alien man.

"By the way, where are we going?" she ask him as both of them went up to the longest staircase with crystals everywhere.

"We are going to wake Beerus-sama from his nap."

"Beerus-sama nap? You mean he has been sleeping for 39 years this time?"

"Wait, how did you-"

"I kinda know everything like I've seen the future. But i can't tell everybody what happens next including you, Whis. It might change everything around in this world. I hope you understand."

Whis look at her with a calm poker face which Salem have no idea what he thinks. Does he hate her?

"You're very wise for such an adorable child like you." he smirk while looking down at her.

"I'm actually 14."

"Still a child~" he tease her which makes her puffed her cheek in annoyance. But the tall alien just find it cute instead.

Boom!

Both of them stop from what they were doing as their eyes lock at the broken giant hourglass just came down slowly. The smoke must have been exploded just now as the remains began to fall deeper from upstairs.

"Let's go, Salem. I don't want Beerus-sama walk up groggy like the last time." Whis gestured her to follow which Salem obliged.

Not sure how long they managed to reach the top but finally they reach a huge double door appears to be Beerus Chamber. Whis push the huge door easily and led Salem in. Inside the huge room shows many huge hourglass still floating in their own bubble. The small tomboy girl couldn't spot Beerus's sleeping bed somewhere from each of the floating rocks, since the smoke from the hourglass before just exploded which makes it dusty. Whis walk through the smoke while covered his mouth with his handkerchief.

"Time to wake up, Beerus-sama." Whis called looking up directly where the skinny cat sleep.

Salem walk towards where Whis is standing wanting to get a closer look of how Beerus come down sleepily. She already watch this scene many times but watching real life is even more funnier.

"And don't fall back asleep. Recall it was you yourself want to wake up this early. You better be awake before your second alarm goes-"

Boom! Boom!

Two of the hourglass just explode in the air. Luckily the small girl manage to close both of her ears with her tiny hands.

'Much louder than my headphone speaker!' she thought herself while trying to keep herself standing from the huge vibration of the explosion.

"Fine, Whis. I'm up... " Beerus call from up there but Whis doesn't seem so convincing.

"I just don't want you overslept like the last time and wake up groggy 15 years later. But if you still need more cuddling, (cough) I'll be always happy to sing my vocal arrangement." the blue alien took out his own microphone which makes Salems face look weird at him.

'I've still don't know how he get that microphone? ' she thought herself as she let go both of her hands.

"La~La~!!! Uh no, it's no-"

"I said I'm up!!!" Beerus shout with annoyance.

Beerus groggily wake up as he let himself fall from his bed, to the other floating rocks, then he walk the other other, and lastly he fell on the ground purposely. The huge cat like creature stretch himself and sit in front of Whis. Salem walk closer to Whis while looking at the sleepy Beerus.

"The count is truly restless i need at least 50 years. 39 is more than a cat nap." Beerus yawn while licking himself clean which the little girl find himself adorable.

Until Beerus eyes landed on Salem.

"Who is this kid?" said Beerus now fully awake as his yellow eye glare at her. Salem gulped from his glare.

"This is Salem. She's from a different universe where our lives is a story for her." Whis explained to his lord while Beerus stare at her.

The little girl felt nervous as the god of destruction get up from the floor and walk around her. The big hairless cat study her, he even poke her which makes her giggle for being ticklish.

"Do you have any idea who we are, girl?" Beerus ask standing up while looking down on her.

"Yup, your the god of destruction Beerus. And he is your attendant and your teacher, Whis." she pointed out to Whis who's standing while putting his hands behind his back.

Beerus is shock from what the girl said. But it's not enough to convince him so he decided to test her further.

"Hmm... That's true. What else do you know about me?" Beerus smirk thinking she won't answer this.

Boy how wrong he is as the girl smirk from the inside.

"You have a twin brother name Champa. You like to sleep nearly 50 years. And like food more than destruction." Salem smiled at him while Beerus eyes filled with shocking look.

"Okay... What about Whis here? Anything special about him?" Beerus pointed the blue tall alien.

"Well..... He can rewind time but 3 minutes is his limit. He has a big sister name Vados who apparently is Champa's attendant. Oh! And he's also likes food like you did."

Both male look at the 8 year old girl then they both stare at each other while blinking in surprises.

"Beerus-sama, what should we do about her?" Whis ask his lord trying to low his voice down so Salem can't hear.

Beerus put his claw under his chin trying to think what to do with a small earthling girl. His look shows no mercy as the tomboy hope he would show a little. It wasn't long till Beerus walk towards the girl while putting both of his arms back.

"Yosh, you can stay here be as useful as you are. If not, i will destroy you for being useless. Do i make myself clear?"

Salem tiny figure makes Beerus job much easier since both of them are tall and big for an 8 year old. She seen how Beerus facial expressions between serious and treat. Whis did nothing but stare at both of them with an uncaring manner.

Her eyes downcast from their view as she think about her stay and being usefulness. She knows their future on what happens next but also knows the consequences for changing everything in this dragon ball super.

Beerus and Whis waits for her answer. The god of destruction was about to snap her for answer but he saw her tiny hands clench into a fist. She raise her head showing her eyes with bravery and determination.

"Yes, sir."