Chapter 3

I fell on the ground crying and feeling helpless. Every other school gate would be closed at home time and the fence was too high to climb up without anyone's help and the school would be empty at this time. I angrily started kicking here and there but remembered my mothers words. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I guess I'm going to have to spend the rest of the day oh and the night here alone in this darkness. I thought aloud. "You're not alone, I can give you company if you want." A deep male voice said. A sudden wave of panic shot over me as I saw a tall masculine silhouette in front of me. The silhouette then turned into a gorgeous boy with the most perfect features. His beautiful brown hair was sleeked back. He has flawless porcelain skin with soft bags underneath his mesmerising brown eyes which have a strange but a satisfying sparkle in them. His soft pink lips made me weak in the knees. He's also pretty tall, Around maybe 6'2, compared to my height which was only 5'2. While I was taking in his perfect features, it looked like he was doing the same to me with a satisfying expression plastered across his face making him look like a pervert. If he looks like that, gosh I wonder how I look like, a rapist probs, I donno?. Umm...excuse me...but I..I don't know who your are?" I said stumbling on my words. "My name is Charles Clayton, Daisy." Charles what a beautiful name....WAIT!....how did he know my name. "How do you know my name, Charles?" I asked nervously emphasising his name at the end. His face instantly changed from satisfying to regretful but then instantly changed back to normal again. "Oh I've heard about you from other students."

Charles P.O.V

She's so beautiful. She's even better than what I've imagine but how am I going to tell her that I'm a vampire and she's my mate. I'll tell her at the right time but first I've got to gain her trust.
"So Daisy do you go to this school?"
"Yea I do but I haven't seen you around."
"Yea because I'm new, I'm starting from tomorrow."
"Nice, I can show you around the school tomorrow."
"Wow, that would be wonderful!"
She is just too perfect for me. Will she ever accept me.

Daisy's P.O.V

I don't know why but I felt some sort of weird, strange but sweet pull towards him. It felt like I never wanted to be separated from him. How strange? Do I like him? My thoughts got interrupted by Charles clearing his throat. "Ohh..umm how come you're here at this time?" I asked. "I could ask you the same question." Ok he's smart. I guess I'll tell him the truth. "Basically I get bullied and my bullies locked me inside so now I'm here... stuck!" I laughed awkwardly trying to make a joke out of the situation. "You should've told me earlier, I can help you out!" He replied grinning. "That would be wonderful" We walked towards the fence with a foot distance between us. "Ok so put your leg over here and I'll support your weight." I did as he said. He placed his left hand on my left hand elbow and his right hand on my lower back gently lifting me over the fence. I shivered at his touch, he has some very cold hands. But wherever he touched me, this weird sensation went over my whole body almost like an electric shot but not a bad one, a very good one! With a bit of effort I jumped over to the other side seeing Charles standing right next to me. "Oh you scared me...how'd you get here so fast!" I asked. "Oh practice makes perfect." He said proudly. We both then started laughing. "So yea I'll drop you off at your house, my car's over there." He says leading the way. We stopped at a white and black Range Rover. "Wow your car is beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Thanks" he replied holding the passenger door open for me. Charles jogs over to the drivers seat on the right side and sits down.
"So where's your house?" Charles asks.
"Oh the address is 24/30 Sweet street."
"Really that's wonderful"
"Why?"
"Because we are neighbours!"
"You're kidding!"
"No I moved in this morning with my parents."
"Wow"
Cheap thrills by Sia comes on. We both sing and dance till we arrive.
"Bye Charles, it was nice meeting you!"
"Bye Daisy, see you tomorrow and I'll give you a lift to school if you like."
"Thanks that would be nice!"
I walked inside my house while he walked into his. I think I'm falling for him even though I just met him and I don't know anything about him. You can call it love at first sight if you want to. He is just so perfect. Will he ever accept me?

A/N

The chapters I have updated are all short so I'll try to make them longer, sorry for the short chapters!